RemedySpot.com

Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> My Blissology shipped and should be here Friday! :)

hi donna! i just wanted to pop in real quick and congratulate

you on getting blissology. it is very good, im sure that you

will love it. im trying to get back into yoga but am having

trouble starting ::sigh:: i think i will just have to force

myself to do it today, i know that i will enjoy it if i do.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

I will - I go on the 31st! I wonder now if it isn't related to my grinding, which is what resulted in the crown in the first place. It seems to flare up at night after I have been asleep....for the most part it is fine during the day - occassionally hot or cold will bother it - but I have a few teeth that are like that. Ugh - the joys of having had a lot of dental work!Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:25 PMSubject: Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

Tell us what happens at the dentist visit - I have the same problem with one of my teeth -

Catlin

Guest guest

Hope you get some answers, Donna.  I had a regular dental visit yesterday and while I was there, they adjusted my splint. My teeth don't hurt nearly so bad this morning as they had been hurting. 

Carol

I will - I go on the 31st!  I wonder now if it isn't related to my grinding, which is what resulted in the crown in the first place.  It seems to flare up at night after I have been asleep....for the most part it is fine during the day - occassionally hot or cold will bother it - but I have a few teeth that are like that.  Ugh - the joys of having had a lot of dental work!

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:25 PM

Subject: Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

Tell us what happens at the dentist visit - I have the same problem with one of my teeth -

Catlin

Guest guest

I also grind my teeth at night, and I use a mouth guard for it. I also have a

prescription for a muscle relaxant to take at night. I've ruined a couple of

teeth that way.

I had a tooth get really sensitive from a temporary crown that was just a hair

too high. He ground the final down a bit, and it was fine.

Indyrose

>

> >

> >

> > I will - I go on the 31st! I wonder now if it isn't related to my

> > grinding, which is what resulted in the crown in the first place. It seems

> > to flare up at night after I have been asleep....for the most part it is

> > fine during the day - occassionally hot or cold will bother it - but I have

> > a few teeth that are like that. Ugh - the joys of having had a lot of

> > dental work!

> >

> > Donna

> >

> > *From:* Catlin McKenzie

> > *To:* exercisevideos

> > *Sent:* Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:25 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

> >

> >

> > Tell us what happens at the dentist visit - I have the same problem with

> > one of my teeth -

> > Catlin

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I recently started the muscle relaxant thing at night as well.

Carol

Sent from my iPhone

> I also grind my teeth at night, and I use a mouth guard for it. I also have a

prescription for a muscle relaxant to take at night. I've ruined a couple of

teeth that way.

>

> I had a tooth get really sensitive from a temporary crown that was just a hair

too high. He ground the final down a bit, and it was fine.

>

> Indyrose

>

>

>>

>>>

>>>

>>> I will - I go on the 31st! I wonder now if it isn't related to my

>>> grinding, which is what resulted in the crown in the first place. It seems

>>> to flare up at night after I have been asleep....for the most part it is

>>> fine during the day - occassionally hot or cold will bother it - but I have

>>> a few teeth that are like that. Ugh - the joys of having had a lot of

>>> dental work!

>>>

>>> Donna

>>>

>>> *From:* Catlin McKenzie

>>> *To:* exercisevideos

>>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:25 PM

>>> *Subject:* Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

>>>

>>>

>>> Tell us what happens at the dentist visit - I have the same problem with

>>> one of my teeth -

>>> Catlin

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

> I recently started the muscle relaxant thing at night as well.

oh no, im sorry to hear that you and donna and indy are

experiencing this. must be painful :(

:*c.

Guest guest

Yikes! I sounds like I really need to use my mouth guard - I currently don't b/c it is uncomfortable, but maybe I just need to get used to it. The tooth has been fine all day today - I bet it flares up at night sometimes from grinding/clenching.

Donna

To: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos > Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 10:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

I recently started the muscle relaxant thing at night as well.CarolSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 20, 2012, at 7:35 AM, "Indyrose" <mailto:indyrose%40milmac.com> wrote:> I also grind my teeth at night, and I use a mouth guard for it. I also have a prescription for a muscle relaxant to take at night. I've ruined a couple of teeth that way. > > I had a tooth get really sensitive from a temporary crown that was just a hair too high. He ground the final down a bit, and it was fine. > > Indyrose> > >> >>> >>> >>> I will - I go on the 31st! I wonder now if it isn't related to my>>> grinding, which is what resulted in the crown in the first place. It seems>>> to flare up at night after I have been asleep....for the most part it is>>> fine during the day - occassionally hot or cold will bother it - but I have>>> a few teeth that are like that. Ugh - the joys of having had a lot of>>> dental work!>>> >>> Donna>>> >>> *From:* Catlin McKenzie

>>> *To:* mailto:exercisevideos%40yahoogroups.com>>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:25 PM>>> *Subject:* Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio>>> >>> >>> Tell us what happens at the dentist visit - I have the same problem with>>> one of my teeth ->>> Catlin>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

I've been using a mouthguard for a couple of years now after the dentist told me I was grinding the enamel off my teeth at night.  I just got the cheap $20 kind from Rite Aid that you make yourself (it's easy).  I took to it right away and actually feel weird if I sleep without it!  It's comforting to me in a weird way, kind of like sucking your thumb as a kid or something

Yikes! I sounds like I really need to use my mouth guard - I currently don't b/c it is uncomfortable, but maybe I just need to get used to it.  The tooth has been fine all day today - I bet it flares up at night sometimes from grinding/clenching.

Donna

To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >

Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 10:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio

I recently started the muscle relaxant thing at night as well.CarolSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 20, 2012, at 7:35 AM, " Indyrose " <mailto:indyrose%40milmac.com> wrote:

> I also grind my teeth at night, and I use a mouth guard for it. I also have a prescription for a muscle relaxant to take at night. I've ruined a couple of teeth that way. > > I had a tooth get really sensitive from a temporary crown that was just a hair too high. He ground the final down a bit, and it was fine.

> > Indyrose> > >> >>> >>> >>> I will - I go on the 31st! I wonder now if it isn't related to my

>>> grinding, which is what resulted in the crown in the first place. It seems>>> to flare up at night after I have been asleep....for the most part it is>>> fine during the day - occassionally hot or cold will bother it - but I have

>>> a few teeth that are like that. Ugh - the joys of having had a lot of>>> dental work!>>> >>> Donna>>> >>> *From:* Catlin McKenzie

>>> *To:* mailto:exercisevideos%40yahoogroups.com>>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:25 PM

>>> *Subject:* Re: Thursday - Yoga & Cardio>>> >>> >>> Tell us what happens at the dentist visit - I have the same problem with>>> one of my teeth -

>>> Catlin>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------>

>