RemedySpot.com

Tricep Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

First of all, thank you so much to for giving me exercises to do on my own and the help with them! I did the workout this morning and learned something important about me and working out... I'm as good as remembering how exercises go, after seeing and doing them a million times as I am at remembering how to get somewhere after riding in a car with someone else driving (or even driving it myself)... lousy! ;-) When I've gone to gyms in the past and gotten a routine from a trainer, the free weight parts always threw me off because I could never remember what they'd shown me to do. Now, even after working out with videos for years, I still can't remember what to do!

I thought I knew how to do all of them (including the ones helped me remember and I had the explanations she'd given me) but when it came to actually executing them without a video... sad, sad, sad! I still did at least my version of all the exercises (and some were right). Afterwards, I looked online for instructional clips and just laughed! "Oh, that's why that one seemed soooo much harder than it normally is!"

I also had a hard time figuring out what weights to use and kept picking too heavy and failing on rep 4 of the first set then I'd go too light. I wrote down what I used though (which may be different next time for the ones I did wrong!) and what I think I should try next time instead.

Last thing that I hadn't even thought about was how long to do you rest between sets? I rested 30 seconds, is that too long? Too short? I stretched in between sets most of the time too.

Overall, it was a neat thing to try and yes, I'd do it again (with plenty of time to look up instructional videos as needed though!). It actually did give me a confidence boost just to try it, despite my trials! :-) Thank you again, !!!