RemedySpot.com

Wed - Goodbye X-Factor!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,I'm apologizing in advance for being brief - this morning was my DD's "moving on" ceremony at school - they do this every year at the end of the year and it is always a tear jerker. This year I'm sad b/c my good friend and walking buddy whose DD is friends with my DD is not coming back to the school - but I do know we'll be in touch so it isn't awful, but I will miss seeing her in the mornings at drop off and having playground time together at pick-up on Fridays. Our DD's also would have probably been in the same class next year - they do combined 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th grades.I am feeling a bit better on the dog front - I'm still missing Shenan and it hard to come home to an "empty" house - whenever I open the door I expect her to be on the other side of it. But, we did put in an application at Collie

Rescue and had a phone interview w/ one of their volunteers yesterday. My hope is that we made it to the next level and we'll be on track to adopt a dog soon. The one we have our eye on is a young (under 2 years old) smooth Collie - she is coming from an abusive situation and my heart goes out to her. Shenan had a rough start in life (possibly abused) and it made me feel good to give her a good life for many years.On the exercise front I finished up X-Factor!!! I did Week # 8 today and although the "rotation" calls for you to do it 3X per week, I kind of stopped following that rule sometime around week # 4. So unless I wake up w/ a burning desire to do it again - I'm done! Yay! I was really getting tired of these workouts - they are good - but 8 weeks of the same format was enough for me. Right now I'm leaning towards taking the rest of the week and doing Ellen or Yoga or both and then starting up next week w/ Tracie Long's workouts. Oh, I

also added in a segment from Shiva Rea's More Daily Energy - still not sure if I like this one or not...Ok - I hope to post more personals later - but I have to get caught up on stuff around the house and for work.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

The one we have our eye on is a young (under 2 years old) smooth Collie - she is coming from an abusive situation and my heart goes out to her. Shenan had a rough start in life (possibly abused) and it made me feel good to give her a good life for many years.

Aww, I so hope you can adopt this one.

Good job on finishing up this series. I'm sure you're more than ready to move on.

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

Guest guest

Please post pics of your new fuzzy family member(s) when they come home to live with you!!!

The one we have our eye on is a young (under 2 years old) smooth Collie - she is coming from an abusive situation and my heart goes out to her. Shenan had a rough start in life (possibly abused) and it made me feel good to give her a good life for many years.

Aww, I so hope you can adopt this one.  

Good job on finishing up this series.  I'm sure you're more than ready to  move on.  

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s