RemedySpot.com

Re: Sunday - and a picture of the Bay from today.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I bumped my steps up to 10000, and then came home. Can't wait to go to sleep

Ugh, I know what you mean on the sleep. I've had days when I've got up and wished it was time for bed already. Great on bumping those step counts up. My daily goal is 10,000, but I try real hard to go over it.

The picture is gorgeous.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Thanks . I'm so glad I have caught up with my sleep. I hope you've been sleeping better.

Ugh, I know what you mean on the sleep. I've had days when I've got up and wished it was time for bed already. Great on bumping those step counts up. My daily goal is 10,000, but I try real hard to go over it.

The picture is gorgeous.

Guest guest

Unfortunately, my sleep has been horrible. I hate dealing with it but I don't think its going to go away. :(~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Sunday - and a picture of the Bay from today.Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks . I'm so glad I have caught up with my sleep. I hope you've been sleeping better.

The picture is gorgeous.

Guest guest

I hope your sleep improves ! I've been dealing with it for years so I know what it's like.

I tell DH the bags under my eyes are like suitcases and need a vacation.

Unfortunately, my sleep has been horrible. I hate dealing with it but I don't think its going to go away. :(~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE

----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Sunday - and a picture of the Bay from today.Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 9:31 am

The picture is gorgeous.

Guest guest

Hi ,It might get better. I used to have worse insomnia, but it's better now. It doesn't hit as often. In my case, I'm pretty sure it was hormonal.

Unfortunately, my sleep has been horrible. I hate dealing with it but I don't think its going to go away. :(~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Sunday - and a picture of the Bay from today.Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 9:31 am

The picture is gorgeous.