RemedySpot.com

Re: Thursday - Unexpected Rest day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh no!  Hope you feel better and energized tomorrow for the long weekend, Donna! Hugs!

Hi Everyone,NO workout today - woke up w/ a really bad headache and scratchy throat. I took an Advil and fell back to sleep only to wake up just in time to get ready for work/school. Ugh. I'm feeling slightly better now - throat is still scratchy, headache is there, but diminished. I think it is backlash from all the stress I put myself through in anticipation of my mammogram.  (Which, for me, was a relatively easy one - only 2 rounds of extra views, no ultrasound, but I do have to follow up in 6 months on the left side - but it sounds like they are just looking at some normal changes....when I asked why no ultrasound the tech said there was nothing to view, I guess I don't feel complete w/out the ultrasound now....:))

Take care -Donna(who hopes to workout tomorrow - planning a Tracie Long Focus, 1 round of the X-Factor and a yoga - then I go for some much put-off bloodwork...)

Guest guest

NO workout today - woke up w/ a really bad headache and scratchy throat.

Ugh oh! I hope it doesn't get any worse for you. Stress CAN make you sick. I've been lucky and haven't got sick. You'd sure think I would've though from all the bad that's been happening to me.

Get well!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

I hope you're feeling a lot better now, Donna!!

(who has learned to feel complete without an ultrasound and even without extra views though it is a still a little scary when they don't want them... I feel like saying, "Are you sure you got a good enough look? I'm willing to do more!"

Thursday - Unexpected Rest day

Hi Everyone,NO workout today - woke up w/ a really bad headache and scratchy throat. I took an Advil and fell back to sleep only to wake up just in time to get ready for work/school. Ugh. I'm feeling slightly better now - throat is still scratchy, headache is there, but diminished. I think it is backlash from all the stress I put myself through in anticipation of my mammogram. (Which, for me, was a relatively easy one - only 2 rounds of extra views, no ultrasound, but I do have to follow up in 6 months on the left side - but it sounds like they are just looking at some normal changes....when I asked why no ultrasound the tech said there was nothing to view, I guess I don't feel complete w/out the ultrasound now....:))

Take care -Donna(who hopes to workout tomorrow - planning a Tracie Long Focus, 1 round of the X-Factor and a yoga - then I go for some much put-off bloodwork...)

Guest guest

LOL! That is how I felt when she told me I could go! In a way, I guess it is a blessing that I have had so many views/ultrasounds, etc. b/c when they ask for them I don't go into quite as big a full blown panic as I did the first time.

Donna

Subject: Re: Thursday - Unexpected Rest dayTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 10:30 PM

I hope you're feeling a lot better now, Donna!!

(who has learned to feel complete without an ultrasound and even without extra views though it is a still a little scary when they don't want them... I feel like saying, "Are you sure you got a good enough look? I'm willing to do more!"

Thursday - Unexpected Rest day

Hi Everyone,NO workout today - woke up w/ a really bad headache and scratchy throat. I took an Advil and fell back to sleep only to wake up just in time to get ready for work/school. Ugh. I'm feeling slightly better now - throat is still scratchy, headache is there, but diminished. I think it is backlash from all the stress I put myself through in anticipation of my mammogram. (Which, for me, was a relatively easy one - only 2 rounds of extra views, no ultrasound, but I do have to follow up in 6 months on the left side - but it sounds like they are just looking at some normal changes....when I asked why no ultrasound the tech said there was nothing to view, I guess I don't feel complete w/out the ultrasound now....:))