RemedySpot.com

Ultimate Yogi - darnit, Donna!!! :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I see why people might like Ulitmate Yogi though - I just went to the websitehttp://theultimateyogi.com/and we have an attractive man as the instructor!  I love that there's a Yin Yoga dvd.  I'm going to see if I can get this used or in trade with a friend.  Donna you planted the seed.  I want this!   

But trust me Blissology is WONDERFUL, set in Bali, Indonesia. Triangle Pose,

Guest guest

This is what got me interested in Blissology - thinking Blissology may be a good place to start, then after building up I can move to UY if so inspired.... :)

Donna

Subject: Ultimate Yogi - darnit, Donna!!! :)To: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 2:25 PM

I see why people might like Ulitmate Yogi though - I just went to the website

http://theultimateyogi.com/

and we have an attractive man as the instructor! I love that there's a Yin Yoga dvd. I'm going to see if I can get this used or in trade with a friend. Donna you planted the seed. I want this!

But trust me Blissology is WONDERFUL, set in Bali, Indonesia.

Triangle Pose,

Guest guest

Never heard of this before. Just from looking at the web site they look like they would be similar to P90X Yoga?

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Now that I actually WATCHED a clip - the guy has a somewhat annoying voice :(  not as bad as Baptiste, but.... 

Never heard of this before.  Just from looking at the web site they look like they would be similar to P90X Yoga?  

Guest guest

the guy has a somewhat annoying voice :( not as bad as Baptiste, but....

LOL I don't mind Baron's voice, its that word "people" he keeps saying over and over and "build your house on a rock, an emotional rock, people" lol He doesn't say this too much in the 3 workouts I have from him. That's why I keep them. :)

The price of these DVD's are a little salty. I don't think I've give over $100 not knowing this guy at all and never doing a routine of his before. Are you thinking about getting these?

Guest guest

I hope to someday borrow them from a friend; I can barely afford groceries right now LOL!  Luckily there are PLENTY of virgin yoga practices I have at home to do still.  I'm just greedy is all :)

the guy has a somewhat annoying voice :(  not as bad as Baptiste, but.... 

LOL  I don't mind Baron's voice,  its that word " people " he keeps saying over and over and " build your house on a rock, an emotional rock, people "   lol    He doesn't say this too much in the 3 workouts I have from him.  That's why I keep them.  :)  

The price of these DVD's are a little salty.  I don't think I've give over $100 not knowing this guy at all and never doing a routine of his before.  Are you thinking about getting these?