RemedySpot.com

Re: Tues - Step Forward

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good workout, Donna! I love Tracie Long....though I haven't done any if her newer workouts. I want to get some though, I know they are different. She was my favorite Firm instructor!

Jeanette

Hi,Sorry to be quick - just lots to do! We almost missed the camp bus this morning, yesterday we missed it entirely! I hope now I'll be back on track with the schedule. Of course, next week, DD goes to a different camp w/ a different schedule - at least it will keep me on my toes!

Today I did Tracie Long's Step Forward - I had only done it once before, about a year ago (too many workouts, too little time) so I didn't remember much of it. Some of the choreography tripped me up - but I caught on pretty quickly and got pretty darn sweaty with this one! At the end she does some leg drills, tricep dips, push-ups, and ab/core work. A brief stretch at the end. I'm feeling it from Leaning Out yesterday - pleasant soreness in my legs! I think the X-Factors did not do much for my legs so it is good to be working them w/

Tracie.   Was thinking I may actually extend this rotation to 8 weeks and add variety by doing the TLT workouts, Tracie's Firms and Tracie's FitPrimes.  I didn't do any added stretching and need to correct that or else. Tomorrow is a rest day on the rotation and I'm planning a long yoga session.

Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Today I did Tracie Long's Step Forward

I like this one a lot, but mainly the stepping. The music is really good too.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*