RemedySpot.com

Tuesday -Step by Step w/ Ford/ AM Stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Well, I may have to eat my words - I think I said the X-Factor workouts didn't make me sore -well, today I'm kinda sore - not bad - but I know I worked my glutes yesterday (probably the superman holds for 90 sec!!) so that is all good. Today was cardio and I went w/ Ford's Step by Step - which is a BARGAIN workout - she has a DVD that has 3 routines on it - Step By Step, a Hi/Lo routine and Spicy Step - for under $10. I picked this one up at one of 's sales and it was even cheaper. She also puts her workouts (full length) up on You Tube so you can try before you buy. I think there is a Step by Step # 2 - I should look for it on You Tube. Anyway, Step by Step is a perfect step routine for me - it is easy to follow but not boring in terms of choreography - I'd say it is along the lines of Kari 's Go workout.

After 's workout I did AM Stretch w/ Madeleine - I prefer the PM routine, but htis one is nice too.

Ok - off to get to work!Donna