RemedySpot.com

Re: X-Factor Week # 1, Day # 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh HUGS, sorry about the spendy dentist visit, Donna!  YIKES!  Can you pay for it out of a Flex spending account and at least pay with pre-tax dollars?You're right about XF being sneaky - my glutes are starting to feel yesterday's workout too - love that!  And I *DO* like crippling DOMS :)   Tonite for me is the XF lower body, yoga and abs workouts.  

I may lift for an upper body part at lunch today too if it doesn't clear up.

Hi Everyone,

Today was Weider X-Factor, Week # 1 again (I'm going to do the Weider workouts 3X per week - I may throw the bonus workouts in from time to time also)- from doing the exercises today, while feeling slight sore, I can see how I got sore in the first place. It is sneaky - although you may not feel you are working your glutes - they are in fact working!! Also upper back/shoulders. I like this circuit style format b/c the time does go by quickly and you do feel like you get a good workout in a short amount of time After my X-Factor workout I did Suzanne Deason's PM Yoga for Weight Loss (approx 25 min of gentler yoga poses)

Tomorrow is some sort of cardio and Pilates/Yoga or stretching! I may do one of Donna 's Body Gospel cardio routines - I'm in a light and fun mood when it comes to cardio b/c I have the feeling X-Factor, as we progress through hte weeks, is going to kick my butt. The first workout is do-able, but I " m pretty sweaty and

" done " afterwards!I hope to walk this evening while my DD is at her art class, although, it would be a good time for me to sit w/ my book....(I'm reading King's 11/22/63 - it finally came off the 7-Day list at the library - but it is a HUGE book)

Oh - I got back from the dentist - not a good visit.....need to have a crown replaced and a big filling is cracking so he thinks he needs to replace it w/ another crown.  Ugh!  that will be $1,000 or so out of pocket- at least I have my health spending account to turn to....

Talk to everyone later.

Donna

Guest guest

Good work, Donna. Sorry about the dentist. I don't think many of us get good news when we go there. Yep, crowns are EXPENSIVE. Sorry its it of pocket. Ugh...~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: X-Factor Week # 1, Day # 2Date: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm Hi Everyone, Today was Weider X-Factor, Week # 1 again (I'm going to do the Weider workouts 3X per week - I may throw the bonus workouts in from time to time also)- from doing the exercises today, while feeling slight sore, I can see how I got sore in the first place. It is sneaky - although you may not feel you are working your glutes - they are in fact working!! Also upper back/shoulders. I like this circuit style format b/c the time does go by quickly and you do feel like you get a good workout in a short amount of time After my X-Factor workout I did Suzanne Deason's PM Yoga for Weight Loss (approx 25 min of gentler yoga poses)Tomorrow is some sort of cardio and Pilates/Yoga or stretching! I may do one of Donna 's Body Gospel cardio routines - I'm in a light and fun mood when it comes to cardio b/c I have the feeling X-Factor, as we progress through hte weeks, is going to kick my butt. The first workout is do-able, but I"m pretty sweaty and"done" afterwards!I hope to walk this evening while my DD is at her art class, although, it would be a good time for me to sit w/ my book....(I'm reading King's 11/22/63 - it finally came off the 7-Day list at the library - but it is a HUGE book)Oh - I got back from the dentist - not a good visit.....need to have a crown replaced and a big filling is cracking so he thinks he needs to replace it w/ another crown. Ugh! that will be $1,000 or so out of pocket- at least I have my health spending account to turn to.... Talk to everyone later. Donna

Guest guest

Hi!Yes, , fortunately I have flex spending account so at least I have money "saved" for this. It really sux b/c I do take good care of my teeth, brush regularly, floss, rinse - I even voluntarily go in every THREE months for a cleaning as opposed to every 6 months. *SIGH*

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Today was Weider X-Factor, Week # 1 again (I'm going to do the Weider workouts 3X per week - I may throw the bonus workouts in from time to time also)- from doing the exercises today, while feeling slight sore, I can see how I got sore in the first place. It is sneaky - although you may not feel you are working your glutes - they are in fact working!! Also upper back/shoulders. I like this circuit style format b/c the time does go by quickly and you do feel like you get a good workout in a short amount of time After my X-Factor workout I did Suzanne Deason's PM Yoga for Weight Loss (approx 25 min of gentler yoga poses)Tomorrow is some sort of cardio and Pilates/Yoga or stretching! I may do one of Donna 's Body Gospel cardio routines - I'm in a light and fun mood when it comes to cardio b/c I have the feeling X-Factor, as we progress through hte weeks, is going to kick my butt. The first workout is do-able, but I"m pretty sweaty and

"done" afterwards!I hope to walk this evening while my DD is at her art class, although, it would be a good time for me to sit w/ my book....(I'm reading King's 11/22/63 - it finally came off the 7-Day list at the library - but it is a HUGE book)Oh - I got back from the dentist - not a good visit.....need to have a crown replaced and a big filling is cracking so he thinks he needs to replace it w/ another crown. Ugh! that will be $1,000 or so out of pocket- at least I have my health spending account to turn to....

Talk to everyone later.

Donna

Guest guest

I agree the Xfactor is sneaky in how it makes you workout. I like laura struggled with the table.. mainly due to shoulder ROM and my wrist but by second circuit felt it loosening up. Really like the trainer..and yes dentists are so expensive.. my last "treatment plan" (as she called it) ended up being nearly $1500 out of pocket.................yikes..I only like paying for pain if it is an exercise dvdj From: Donna M-P

To: exercisevideos ; FitFirmies Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:03 PM Subject: X-Factor Week # 1, Day # 2

Hi Everyone,

Today was Weider X-Factor, Week # 1 again (I'm going to do the Weider workouts 3X per week - I may throw the bonus workouts in from time to time also)- from doing the exercises today, while feeling slight sore, I can see how I got sore in the first place. It is sneaky - although you may not feel you are working your glutes - they are in fact working!! Also upper back/shoulders. I like this circuit style format b/c the time does go by quickly and you do feel like you get a good workout in a short amount of time After my X-Factor workout I did Suzanne Deason's PM Yoga for Weight Loss (approx 25 min of gentler yoga poses)Tomorrow is some sort of cardio and Pilates/Yoga or stretching! I may do one of Donna 's Body Gospel cardio routines - I'm in a light and fun mood when it comes to cardio b/c I have the feeling X-Factor, as we progress through hte weeks, is going to kick my butt. The first workout is do-able, but I"m pretty sweaty and

"done" afterwards!I hope to walk this evening while my DD is at her art class, although, it would be a good time for me to sit w/ my book....(I'm reading King's 11/22/63 - it finally came off the 7-Day list at the library - but it is a HUGE book)Oh - I got back from the dentist - not a good visit.....need to have a crown replaced and a big filling is cracking so he thinks he needs to replace it w/ another crown. Ugh! that will be $1,000 or so out of pocket- at least I have my health spending account to turn to....

Talk to everyone later.

Donna

Guest guest

hi donna! good going on doing xfactor 1 again today.

enjoy 11/22/63, it is a great book!!! i loved it !!!

sorry to hear about the expensive dentist visit. i think that

im facing some of the same news so ive been procrastinating on

visiting. $1000 !!!! wow thats scary!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Me, too, Judy! The scary thing is I HAVE dental insurance. It pays 50% for crowns -so I will only have to pay half the cost - and I do have a flex spending account, so, in a way, I have sort of "saved up" for this. Still not looking forward to it....

Donna

Subject: Re: X-Factor Week # 1, Day # 2To: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 3:53 PM

I agree the Xfactor is sneaky in how it makes you workout. I like laura struggled with the table.. mainly due to shoulder ROM and my wrist but by second circuit felt it loosening up. Really like the trainer..

and yes dentists are so expensive.. my last "treatment plan" (as she called it) ended up being nearly $1500 out of pocket.................

yikes..I only like paying for pain if it is an exercise dvd

j

To: exercisevideos ; FitFirmies Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:03 PMSubject: X-Factor Week # 1, Day # 2

Hi Everyone,

Talk to everyone later.

Donna