RemedySpot.com

X-Factor Week # 1, Day # 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was Weider X-Factor, Week # 1 again (I'm going to do the Weider workouts 3X per week - I may throw the bonus workouts in from time to time also)- from doing the exercises today, while feeling slight sore, I can see how I got sore in the first place. It is sneaky - although you may not feel you are working your glutes - they are in fact working!! Also upper back/shoulders. I like this circuit style format b/c the time does go by quickly and you do feel like you get a good workout in a short amount of time After my X-Factor workout I did Suzanne Deason's PM Yoga for Weight Loss (approx 25 min of gentler yoga poses)Tomorrow is some sort of cardio and Pilates/Yoga or stretching! I may do one of Donna 's Body Gospel cardio routines - I'm in a light and fun mood when it comes to cardio b/c I have the feeling X-Factor, as we progress through hte weeks, is going to kick my butt. The first workout is do-able, but I"m pretty sweaty and

"done" afterwards!I hope to walk this evening while my DD is at her art class, although, it would be a good time for me to sit w/ my book....(I'm reading King's 11/22/63 - it finally came off the 7-Day list at the library - but it is a HUGE book)Oh - I got back from the dentist - not a good visit.....need to have a crown replaced and a big filling is cracking so he thinks he needs to replace it w/ another crown. Ugh! that will be $1,000 or so out of pocket- at least I have my health spending account to turn to....

Talk to everyone later.

Donna