RemedySpot.com

Re: x-factor st week 2 breakdown

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok - that doesn't look too evil....from what I read on the threads at VF - the first 4 weeks aren't bad but weeks 5-8 get tough (I read something about one-legged burpees - I have no idea how that will play out!!!) What amazes me on VF is people who do the X-Factor almost as a warm-up and then go do some crazy hard workout afterwards......they are hard core!

Take care!Donna

Subject: x-factor st week 2 breakdownTo: "ExercisevideosYahoogroups (DOT) Com" <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 8:43 AM

i posted the week 1 exercises, here they are for week 2. donna posted those for week 3! thanks donna!! i couldnt find that! i also cant find a breakdown for weeks 4-8, so we might have to make our own lists:week 2Tabletop alternating legsPulse planksAngle lunges –R/L/AlternatingKick up claps, alternating legsSwimmer strokesDeep squat alternating front kickStraight leg raisesTall plank, 2 count push-up, alternating arm/leg raiseSpeed skate touchV leg sit upsLateral jumpsSide raised plankRepeat------------------------------------

Guest guest

> Ok - that doesn't look too evil....

no i think that week 2 looks quite do-able! im not feeling

scared of anything in there. but week 3 !! that looks much

harder.

>What amazes me on VF is people who do

> the X-Factor almost as a warm-up and then go do some crazy hard

> workout afterwards......they are hard core!

i saw that! and wow they must be in great condition. with

walking and working, i dont need to add on more workouts, thank

goodness. just living is a workout....lol.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

I agree, Carolyn - I don't see the need to beat the heck out of myself - it seems counterproductive for me b/c when I do I end up hurt and having to take time off or do really easy workouts for awhile. I don't have a strenous job, but I do have other things I like to do and I really don't like cripping DOMS. A little soreness is fine but if it hurts every time I move, not so much!Donna> Ok - that doesn't look too evil....no i think that week 2 looks quite do-able! im not feeling scared of anything in there. but week 3 !! that looks much harder.>What amazes me on VF is people who do> the X-Factor almost as a warm-up and then go do some crazy hard> workout afterwards......they are hard core!i saw that! and wow they must be in great condition. with walking and working, i dont need to add on more workouts, thank goodness. just living is a workout....lol.:*carolyn.