RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amen for stretchy yoga!   You're making me feel guilty for not doing legs last night, so I shall do them tonite at CAC.  I really dread Leg Day, but it must be done, and someday I would like the see the striations in them!

Maybe you need a rest day or two?

My legs are SO SORE!!

We walked the dogs at the trails and I had to walk about half as slow as I usually do.  Came home and I decided to do a more stretchy type yoga.  There would be no standing poses or anything that made my legs have to work in any way lol.  Its mainly in my quads, but as the stretches went on other places let me know they were in on it too.

I did Power Yoga For Happiness (Shoulder High).  This routine has a few sun salutations to start but then its all mostly stretching and includes my favorite pigeon pose.  That was definitely a hurt so good one.

Got big storms coming in tonight.  Oh joy!  

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

> *My legs are SO SORE!!*

wow it does sound like you've got it bad michelle! i hope it

goes away fast for you!

are you going to try anything special? heat and massage, epson

salt bath, ibuprophen...

> *Got big storms coming in tonight. Oh joy!

it freaking snowed here the other day... each of my tulips had a

pile on it :/ i hope that they will still open. it is supposed

to rain tomorrow, but if i can get out early enough, i might be

able to fit in a walk before it starts up.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Hi !Good luck at your sale - I did one of the practices from that DVD this morning. I have mixed feelings about this one - it may not be my style - hard to tell...

Donna

Subject: Wednesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 6:12 PM

This evening I did the last routine from Shiva Rea More Energy. I had to modify this quite a bit due to the funky moves she was doing. I wouldn't even attempt them, not worth the risk.

This is my last day of yoga for the week. Tomorrow we have to start getting ready for our annual neighborhood sale. We will open bright and early Friday morning. Send me good $$ vibes.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I love this one, it takes place in a desert, right?

Wow, this week seems to be dragging for me, for some reason.

This evening I did a little less intense yoga and went with Ali McGraw.  I like the sun salutations in this one because they take a lot of the power out.  I like to do this when I don't really feel like all that power.  Lots of great stretches too.

`* ´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

Guest guest

Oh this was/is one of my favorite yoga routines. I hope to be able to do it again some day!!Donna

Subject: Wednesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 6:10 PM

This evening I did a little less intense yoga and went with Ali McGraw. I like the sun salutations in this one because they take a lot of the power out. I like to do this when I don't really feel like all that power. Lots of great stretches too.

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

Guest guest

Yep. The scenery is awesome.~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Wednesday YogaDate: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 6:26 pm

I love this one, it takes place in a desert, right?

This evening I did a little less intense yoga and went with Ali McGraw.  I like the sun salutations in this one because they take a lot of the power out.  I like to do this when I don't really feel like all that power.  Lots of great stretches too.

`* ´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I've got yoga on the lineup for tonite too - or maybe pilates or PiYo... but something mind/body/barefoot oriented.  Of all Eoin's dvd's, I've done this one the least.  Well, that and the one with the split screen option too, Pure and Simple Yoga... he doesn't seem... happy in that one.

I have so many virgin yoga and pilates dvd's but always want to do the same ones - Eoin Finn or Body Wisdom dvd's.  decisions, decisions. Good for you for fitting it in, !

This evening I pulled out Power Yoga For Happiness 2 and did Twisted Sister.  I like this one.   

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸

Guest guest

Well, that and the one with the split screen option too, Pure and Simple Yoga... he doesn't seem... happy in that one.

That's one I don't have. Is it worth getting?

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸

Guest guest

If you are watching your wallet, I wouldn't bother getting this one. Pure & Simple is my least favorite. His words almost seem rehearsed and forced in this one. He doesn't sound like his happy self. The routine is pretty much the same as the prior ones.

Good to know!!!

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸

Guest guest

Didn't get any yoga in yesterday because it was our daughters birthday. And today we didn't get back until later, but I was determined to get something in. I went with Yoga Shakti (always my go to for a quick routine) and did Surya A & B and the lunge.

FINALLY got a little bit of rain this evening, but not near enough.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*