RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - Yoga Xtreme & Walking cardio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today I did the 1st 15 min walking workout from Freytag's 2 Week Turnaround Cardio DVD. This one uses light hand weights and basic choreography. I basically used it as a warm-up. ( is a backgrounder, and now, I have a sudden interest in all of her DVDs! )After that I did the 10 lb slimdown xtreme yoga routine which I liked very much - it is "power"-ish yoga but not an endless stream of sun salutations and at the end she does a nice series of restorative poses. Last night I went out w/ the "girls" (and ate too much) and today, one of my meetings is a lunch meeting (where I"m sure I will eat too much - eating out is not one of my favorite things b/c everything is so salty and fattening... ) Oh well, it

doesn't happen often.Talk to everyone later!We're in a dog "triangle" in our house. DH wants to buy a Newfoundland puppy (DH and I had a newfie for 9 years when we were first married), DD wants a Collie and I am content w/ finding a nice rescue. Time will tell, I guess.Although, after my last rescue experience, I do feel very leary of trying again, but to me I feel it is the way we should go to save a dog in need......just don't want to get burned a 2nd time!

Take care -

Donna