RemedySpot.com

Re: Thursday Yoga & Abs + OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh HUGS on the bloodwork, !  And yes, I would think the dizzy spells are related.  I HOPE that's the reason and not something else!  Did they tell you to take any iron supplements?  

Waiting a month for a new test is going to suck.  Hugs, hugs, hugs.

Good evening!

After we walked the dogs 40 minutes I came home and did 10 Minute Solution Yoga (buns & thighs) then put in 4DS and did the abs from LIS.  That workout is down for tomorrow so I got that part done.

OT:   the nurse called me today about my blood work.  She said that I have anemia.  She said my doctor said that I'm loosing blood somewhere???  They don't know if I have an ulcer, low iron, etc.  They want me to repeat the blood test in a month.  They are going to run a iron screen and another blood count.  Apparently my white and red blood cells are still low. I wonder if my dizzy spells have had anything to do with that.  's worried about it, I guess I am too since I've never had anything wrong with me.  Just wanted to share.  

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Did they tell you to take any iron supplements?

No, because they haven't checked my iron yet. He must have his reason for wanting to wait a month. I'm thinking it can't be too bad or they wouldn't let it go a month. says "you mean we have to worry a month?"

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Yes, exactly... it's not like you sleep well anyways..Okay maybe this will cheer you up for 4 minutes.  I saw this online and I'm totally going to do this.  I " m going thrifting tomorrow for paintings!

http://twistedsifter.com/2012/04/adding-monsters-to-thrift-store-paintings/Cheers!

No, because they haven't checked my iron yet.   He must have his reason for wanting to wait a month.  I'm thinking it can't be too bad or they wouldn't let it go a month.  says " you mean we have to worry a month? "    

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

Guest guest

Okay maybe this will cheer you up for 4 minutes. I saw this online and I'm totally going to do this. I"m going thrifting tomorrow for paintings!

LOL ah, those are cute. Take pics!

Guest guest

So on top of all your other talents, you're also an artist?! I thought those drawings were hilarious but I'd never in a million billion years be able to make anything look like it fits with the original picture (unless the original was drawn by a 2 year old). You'll have to post photos if you do it (so we can enjoy, not judge, your skills)!

Yes, exactly... it's not like you sleep well anyways..

Okay maybe this will cheer you up for 4 minutes. I saw this online and I'm totally going to do this. I"m going thrifting tomorrow for paintings!

http://twistedsifter.com/2012/04/adding-monsters-to-thrift-store-paintings/

Cheers!

No, because they haven't checked my iron yet. He must have his reason for wanting to wait a month. I'm thinking it can't be too bad or they wouldn't let it go a month. says "you mean we have to worry a month?"

Guest guest

I'm not a medical person of any sort, just one who has dealt with too many medical issues, including DH being anemic for years and not knowing what was going on. We're still not totally sure what caused it but they think it was because of his Crohn's disease and having intestinal polyps (benign and removed) or because his kidneys were failing and we didn't know it yet (caused by a medication for the Crohn's, ya just can't win sometimes). It can have sooooo many causes though and many are not serious at all. Having your period for one thing can cause you to show up anemic if blood is taken around that time! If they're letting you go a month it means they're not sure it wasn't just some freaky one of thing and they want to see if it will repeat. If it does, then they'll want to investigate more. Letting you go a month also means they are not concerned with it, just monitoring it and again, wanting to see if there is a pattern or not. (I am still being watched for a possible form of leukemia, non-fatal I think, because of weird blood test results that came up several times but inconsistently and I have blood drawn every few months to monitor it. I see my oncologist again in June I think and that will be a year. I'm told that if it still seems to be inconsistent at the one year mark and I haven't had any severe infections, which I haven't, then they'll call me weird and leave me alone.) If they thought it was something to really worry about, you would definitely know it because they'd be afraid of a lawsuit for undertreating you too. I know it is very hard not to worry but truly, if they're willing to leave you alone for a month, then they're not overly concerned themselves.

Hugs,

(or, if I were Native American, my name would probably be "She Who Waits" for all the many, many times I've had to wait for test result for me or someone I love, I've gotten really good at it overall now, not that it was something I ever wanted to practice!)

Guest guest

Oh, , I'm not anywhere near as good as these guys are, but I'm gonna try and have fun with it all the same and see what happens!  I will be elated to complete one and am going thrifting tomorrow for some bad art to monstruously enhance!

Hugs!

I'm not a medical person of any sort, just one who has dealt with too many medical issues, including DH being anemic for years and not knowing what was going on. We're still not totally sure what caused it but they think it was because of his Crohn's disease and having intestinal polyps (benign and removed) or because his kidneys were failing and we didn't know it yet (caused by a medication for the Crohn's, ya just can't win sometimes). It can have sooooo many causes though and many are not serious at all. Having your period for one thing can cause you to show up anemic if blood is taken around that time! If they're letting you go a month it means they're not sure it wasn't just some freaky one of thing and they want to see if it will repeat. If it does, then they'll want to investigate more. Letting you go a month also means they are not concerned with it, just monitoring it and again, wanting to see if there is a pattern or not. (I am still being watched for a possible form of leukemia, non-fatal I think, because of weird blood test results that came up several times but inconsistently and I have blood drawn every few months to monitor it. I see my oncologist again in June I think and that will be a year. I'm told that if it still seems to be inconsistent at the one year mark and I haven't had any severe infections, which I haven't, then they'll call me weird and leave me alone.) If they thought it was something to really worry about, you would definitely know it because they'd be afraid of a lawsuit for undertreating you too. I know it is very hard not to worry but truly, if they're willing to leave you alone for a month, then they're not overly concerned themselves.

Hugs,

(or, if I were Native American, my name would probably be " She Who Waits " for all the many, many times I've had to wait for test result for me or someone I love, I've gotten really good at it overall now, not that it was something I ever wanted to practice!)

No, because they haven't checked my iron yet.   He must have his reason for wanting to wait a month.  I'm thinking it can't be too bad or they wouldn't let it go a month.  says " you mean we have to worry a month? "    

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

Guest guest

I know it is very hard not to worry but truly, if they're willing to leave you alone for a month, then they're not overly

Thanks . That's what I told my husband.

Guest guest

Hi ,

((HUGS)) - I wouldn't be overly concerned - being a woman and being anemic is fairly common. Do you get enough iron in your diet? Remember, as women, we lose blood monthly (maybe schedule your next blood test mid or late cycle not right after your period...). If you're not a big meat eater - get lots of leafy veggies in. I also agree w/ what said, if they were really worried - they wouldn't wait a month - since we're living in such a litigious society - docs are afraid of being sued all the time so they are always looking to do extra to avoid possible lawsuits. I know it is easier said than done, b/c I'm a worrier too, but try to keep it out of your mind until you have your next test. I'm sure you'll get some good answers.

Do you have any digestive issues? Sometimes that can lead to anemia - my friend found out she has celiac disease and she became anemic b/c her body wasn't absorbing food properly.

Either way, I'm sure whatever it is is totally fixable!!((HUGS))Donna

Subject: Thursday Yoga & Abs + OTTo: exercisevideos , fitandthatsit , Cathe_Friedrich_Fans Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 5:50 PM

Good evening!

After we walked the dogs 40 minutes I came home and did 10 Minute Solution Yoga (buns & thighs) then put in 4DS and did the abs from LIS. That workout is down for tomorrow so I got that part done.

OT: the nurse called me today about my blood work. She said that I have anemia. She said my doctor said that I'm loosing blood somewhere??? They don't know if I have an ulcer, low iron, etc. They want me to repeat the blood test in a month. They are going to run a iron screen and another blood count. Apparently my white and red blood cells are still low. I wonder if my dizzy spells have had anything to do with that. 's worried about it, I guess I am too since I've never had anything wrong with me. Just wanted to share.

Guest guest

Do you have any digestive issues? Sometimes that can lead to anemia - my friend found out she has celiac disease and she became anemic b/c her body wasn't absorbing food properly.

Thanks Donna! Yes, I have bloating and gas A LOT. I think its from all the raw veggies I eat though. I don't eat a lot so hopefully low iron is all this is and all I have to do is change my diet.

Guest guest

Oh that is SO FUNNY!!!! I love that!

Yes, exactly... it's not like you sleep well anyways..Okay maybe this will cheer you up for 4 minutes.  I saw this online and I'm totally going to do this.  I " m going thrifting tomorrow for paintings!

http://twistedsifter.com/2012/04/adding-monsters-to-thrift-store-paintings/

Cheers!

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

Guest guest

Hi ,I wouldn't worry about it too much in the meantime. It's not uncommon, and it does make you feel tired and lightheaded, but it's easily resolved. I've had it a couple of times, once when I was pregnant, and another time when I was a teen. It was easily fixed. I haven't had it since.

Hope you feel better in the meantime.

Good evening!

After we walked the dogs 40 minutes I came home and did 10 Minute Solution Yoga (buns & thighs) then put in 4DS and did the abs from LIS.  That workout is down for tomorrow so I got that part done.

OT:   the nurse called me today about my blood work.  She said that I have anemia.  She said my doctor said that I'm loosing blood somewhere???  They don't know if I have an ulcer, low iron, etc.  They want me to repeat the blood test in a month.  They are going to run a iron screen and another blood count.  Apparently my white and red blood cells are still low. I wonder if my dizzy spells have had anything to do with that.  's worried about it, I guess I am too since I've never had anything wrong with me.  Just wanted to share.  

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

Guest guest

It's not uncommon, and it does make you feel tired and lightheaded,

Thanks! I really hope that's all it is because that is easily fixed, but I'm not so sure if its something else. I guess that's what I'm afraid of. I haven't really had the tired feeling, but the lightheaded, yes!