RemedySpot.com

Re: xfactor 1 - second time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn,

Good going! I share some of your observations - what I have done - when the pace gets "frantic" is to just take my time and pause the DVD if need be to get properly set up. I also have some of the same issues you have w/ bicycles, rope twists and punching. Oddly, while my lower back is MUCH better, I do have some issues going on w/ my mid-back so a lot of twisting - especially if I'm fatigued and not closing watching my form- is not good (I slow the bicycles and the rope twists way down - I also am slower on the sumo squats and frog leaps!)

The up and down doesn't bother me too much - maybe it is b/c of your cold? I know the other day when I had a sinus headache it would have killed me to be up and down so much!

I'm looking forward to week # 2!Donna

Subject: xfactor 1 - second timeTo: "ExercisevideosYahoogroups (DOT) Com" <exercisevideos >Date: Friday, April 20, 2012, 10:13 AM

i did xfactor 1 again this morning and had a good workout. i had to modify a few things due to ribs, which still hurt but only when i move a certain way and not constantly anymore...yay!no bicycles are allowed, so i subbed lower ab crunches with upper body on floor. also no rope twist so i subbed standing side crunches. also could not do the boxing punches. so i just did boxer shuffle side to side to stay warmed up. moving arms overhead while swimming hurt, so i just held them still and kicked my feet.however, i COULD do the low planks and pushups. i used my pushup stands (not the xfactor ones but my own set) and they seem to help not only with wrists but in getting a fuller range of motion. lunges, squats, frog leaps went well. i dig the t-lunges the most. could use more work on those sumo squats w/ knee lift (got slow going there!) and i had to modify the last circuit of frog

leaps again. oh well, i still did good !overall it was a good workout, especially for the lower body. but the music sucks, there is too much up and down (i got dizzy again) and the second run-through of the circuit is too frantic. it is a still early to judge, but after doing 4 different xfactor workouts (out of 12), my opinion is that if it werent for nahesi, id rather be doing supreme 90 day.:*carolyn.

Guest guest

> - when the pace gets " frantic " is to just take my time and pause

> the DVD if need be to get properly set up.

hi donna! yes im going to have to break out the pause and

rewind buttons. its a PITA but id rather do that than rush

around and not watch my form.

im also looking forward to moving on to the next workout. it

looks do-able. i see that it includes side plank! oh-oh! i

dont like to modify by putting one knee down (doesnt do a thing

for my abs), but maybe i can do the side planks if i do them

'low' (supported on forearm instead of hand). hmmm, will see.

:*carolyn.