RemedySpot.com

Re: Wed - Perfect Mix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aw, I'm sorry about your cat, Donna. I can only imagine how hard that must be

(I have never had to go through that yet, but I will soon since my dog is 15).

My thoughts will be with you. :(

I have never tried an Ellen workout yet, but hope to sometime. I think that's

so great that you made it through the x-factor rotation! I am thinking about

pulling out my Supreme 90 system soon and trying it out. I've just been doing

random videos lately. This week, so far, I have done Bob Harper's Ultimate

Cardio Burn (great workout!), Kristi Yamaguchi's Power Workout, and Petra

Kolber's Bootcamp Boogie. Tomorrow I need to do a quick 1/2 hour workout, so I

will probably try Gold's Gym All Day Energy, which has 3 ten-minute workouts. I

just picked that up, along with 2 other quick Gold's Gym dvd's, for $3/a piece

at Walmart.

Ronda

>

> Hi Everyone,

>  

> *SIGH* I'm about an hour and a half away from putting my cat to sleep. I'm

sad, the house will be very empty without any pets (this is the first and only

time DH and I have been together without a pet in the house - our rabbit moved

outside for the summer months). Very weird. Also, I can see my DD is growing and

changing (starting to develop a bit.....yikes, it feels so early to me, but I

think there is a wide age range and some of her friends are going through some

changes, too) and while everything is normal about that, I'm mourning a bit the

loss of " baby " hood.

>

> Ok - sorry for being a downer. Today I did Kries' New Method Perfect

Mix. I decided to switch gears so I don't completely overdose on Ellen! This one

is nice - there is a segment in the middle that is very Ellen-ish - dance,

toning w/ light weights. The DVD is divided into 3 segments - matwork,

" metabolic booster " (which is the light weight, dance, sculpt routine) and yoga.

Each segment is approx 20 min. These are just right for this week - my

motivation and energy are low - but, I am actually feeling these workouts w'/

mild DOMS in my legs and core. Go figure - 8 weeks of X-Factor and these still

kick my butt. Actually, after the first week or so of X-Factor I didn't get sore

anymore.

>

> Ok - will check in later.

>

> Waves to everyone!

>

> Donna

>

Guest guest

Aww Donna...enjoy your last little bit of time with your kitty. And I can relate about the household " changes " . My dd is 15 but I am suddenly dealing with alllll kinds of new teenage issues...argh. I am mourning her babyhood too right now! ;)

Good workout! :) I have some Kries workouts...need to see what I have. My video workout collection and I have not been seeing much of each other the last few years...but I am determined to change that!

Jeanette

Hi Everyone,

*SIGH* I'm about an hour and a half away from putting my cat to sleep. I'm sad, the house will be very empty without any pets (this is the first and only time DH and I have been together without a pet in the house - our rabbit moved outside for the summer months). Very weird. Also, I can see my DD is growing and changing (starting to develop a bit.....yikes, it feels so early to me, but I think there is a wide age range and some of her friends are going through some changes, too) and while everything is normal about that, I'm mourning a bit the loss of " baby " hood.

Ok - sorry for being a downer. Today I did Kries' New Method Perfect Mix. I decided to switch gears so I don't completely overdose on Ellen! This one is nice - there is a segment in the middle that is very Ellen-ish - dance, toning w/ light weights. The DVD is divided into 3 segments - matwork, " metabolic booster " (which is the light weight, dance, sculpt routine)

and yoga. Each segment is approx 20 min. These are just right for this week - my motivation and energy are low - but, I am actually feeling these workouts w'/ mild DOMS in my legs and core. Go figure - 8 weeks of X-Factor and these still kick my butt. Actually, after the first week or so of X-Factor I didn't get sore anymore.

Ok - will check in later.Waves to everyone!Donna

Guest guest

Aw, Hugs Donna. Thinking of you.Sent from my iPhone

Hi Everyone,

*SIGH* I'm about an hour and a half away from putting my cat to sleep. I'm sad, the house will be very empty without any pets (this is the first and only time DH and I have been together without a pet in the house - our rabbit moved outside for the summer months). Very weird. Also, I can see my DD is growing and changing (starting to develop a bit.....yikes, it feels so early to me, but I think there is a wide age range and some of her friends are going through some changes, too) and while everything is normal about that, I'm mourning a bit the loss of "baby"hood.Ok - sorry for being a downer. Today I did Kries' New Method Perfect Mix. I decided to switch gears so I don't completely overdose on Ellen! This one is nice - there is a segment in the middle that is very Ellen-ish - dance, toning w/ light weights. The DVD is divided into 3 segments - matwork, "metabolic booster" (which is the light weight, dance, sculpt routine)

and yoga. Each segment is approx 20 min. These are just right for this week - my motivation and energy are low - but, I am actually feeling these workouts w'/ mild DOMS in my legs and core. Go figure - 8 weeks of X-Factor and these still kick my butt. Actually, after the first week or so of X-Factor I didn't get sore anymore. Ok - will check in later.Waves to everyone!Donna

Guest guest

Hugs.  It sounds like you are all riding a big wave of Transition.  Sad, but also exciting times. Do you think you will get another cat too?  Or maybe 2 dogs?  Soon you will have energetic waggedy tails to greet you!

Hugs

Aw, Hugs Donna. Thinking of you.Sent from my iPhone

Hi Everyone,

*SIGH* I'm about an hour and a half away from putting my cat to sleep. I'm sad, the house will be very empty without any pets (this is the first and only time DH and I have been together without a pet in the house - our rabbit moved outside for the summer months). Very weird. Also, I can see my DD is growing and changing (starting to develop a bit.....yikes, it feels so early to me, but I think there is a wide age range and some of her friends are going through some changes, too) and while everything is normal about that, I'm mourning a bit the loss of " baby " hood.

Ok - sorry for being a downer. Today I did Kries' New Method Perfect Mix. I decided to switch gears so I don't completely overdose on Ellen! This one is nice - there is a segment in the middle that is very Ellen-ish - dance, toning w/ light weights. The DVD is divided into 3 segments - matwork, " metabolic booster " (which is the light weight, dance, sculpt routine)

and yoga. Each segment is approx 20 min. These are just right for this week - my motivation and energy are low - but, I am actually feeling these workouts w'/ mild DOMS in my legs and core. Go figure - 8 weeks of X-Factor and these still kick my butt. Actually, after the first week or so of X-Factor I didn't get sore anymore.

Ok - will check in later.Waves to everyone!Donna