RemedySpot.com

Thursday - Tracie Long Focus/X-Factor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

As TTOM wanes, at least I have a workout to report today! Woo hoo! I really didn't feel like X-Factor today - I think doing the same workout 3X a week is dragging on me. So, I picked Tracie Long's Focus - WeightLess workout instead. I figured it matched the whole "body weight" theme of X-Factor. I did enjoy it - it was fun, but I actually found it easier in some ways than X-Factor - mostly b/c she didn't seem to do as many reps. I did find it to be more cardio intensive and also more lower body intensive, which I think is a good thing since I wasn't finding much lower body challenge in the X-Factor worouts. Well, after I finished her workout, I was feeling guilty about blowing off X-Factor so I did pop it in and I did the first run through of each circuit - took maybe 15 min. I didn't do the repeat sets. I stretched on my own since I was running out of time.So...since this worked pretty well, I'm thinking of tweaking the X-factor

rotation a bit to do the X-Factor workouts 2X per week and one of the Tracie Long Focus workouts 1X per week. This way, I can at least do my Focus workouts which are sitting in shrinkwrap! If I want, I can always do what I did today and do half the X-Factor workout as an add-on to my Focus workout.Ok - better run!Donna