RemedySpot.com

Jeena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jeena,

I too am a little buried under email. Sorry it took so long to respond.

I've been telling my husband and a few other people, "The faces and the names may change, but the games stays the same!" Only until each one of us truly realizes what's been going on here, will we be able to help ourselves. These cowards will go to any degree of singling an individual out, whether it's a Doctor, someone in Politics or one of us, then turn others against that person. These cowards destroy lives. They're not here to help mankind, they're here for the almighty dollar and they don't care what they have to do to get it. We've lost some wonderful women who found death to be the only answer to set them free from their pain (and I'm not talking only of their physical pain). They lost all hope! And that's why I'm holding on tight to my faith and to the love I not only receive from my husband, but from many lovely ladies I've met through this tragedy.

I personally believe we need to stay focused, keep telling the truth, support each other, guard our hearts by remaining faithful to our beliefs and don't give up!

Thank you Jeena for your sincere words. Have a pleasant evening and God's Peace be with you.

Love and Hugs.............

el_jeena <el_jeena@...> wrote: Thanks for your post! I wish I could read all the posts everyday! You are so right about the cowardly thing...and their objectives in any such situation is to turn the blame from THEM and get them fighting amongst themselves. I had a couple kids like that! They could just put our family in an uproar of strife in moments if I didn't keep a handle on it. The tactics are never new...the enemies know what works, and they seldom come up with anything new, so if we can keep in mind these things, we will foil their plans.