RemedySpot.com

Update on me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guess What? I FINALLY got some stress relief! I took a test for interpreting in Michigan on December 29th and I'd been waiting since then for the results. I was under A LOT of stress because if I didn't pass the test I would have lost my job! Everyone in Michigan has to be either national certified or have a state (BEI) interpreting license. There are no jobs in Michigan and it would be very hard for me to find another job because I've been interpreting since 1996. Most companies (I did try to find another job a few years ago) won't hire me because they think I will go back to interpreting if I had a chance...and YES they're right! It has it's pros and cons but I LOVE my job. When I took the test I thought for sure I

had failed it because I got so NERVOUS! I kept thinking how am I going to keep my job? How am I going to payoff my medical bills without a job? How will I ever be able to get a new car? I knew that I could just go ahead and take the National test but I really wanted to pass the BEI. I thought for sure I had failed and I was so upset and depressed about it. I couldn't sleep or get it off my mind and the waiting was just KILLING ME! Today when I received the letter from the Govt agency telling me that I had passed, I cried like a baby and got down on my knees to thank God! I am so HAPPY and a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I know I can accomplish anything after going through this! JenP..s My next goal is to study for and pass the National

Interpreter test. After that I won't have to take any more crazy state tests and I can work any where in the US!