RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Lately, sleeping has been worse than ever. I toss and turn the entire night until I'm totally exhausted by morning. Its been this bad for about 2 weeks now.

's last day of school is Thursday and we were thinking she might not go today because her allergies are so bad and today is field day so they would be outside all day. With not resting, I decided to not get up at 5 am (thinking she wasn't going to school) but it started storming really bad and everyone ended up getting up. Carson and Lily are petrified of storms. got up and said she wanted to go to school. So I didn't exercise until I got back from school, which I hate doing that. After it was all said and done, it wasn't too bad. She only has 2 more days left of school so I think my 6 am workouts are over for the summer unless I have something to do early.

Enough rambling.

So I did Step It Off (Breakthru Cardio Step) with and . What a fun workout! I had no energy to start with, but once I got going it picked up. I forgot to turn my HRM on until after the warm up so my stats don't include the warm up.

calories 307, avg 136, max 166, steps 5,833

Have a great day!~~