RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today I did another new one. I did Yin Yang Fusion. There are 5 15 minute routines on this one DVD. I did cardio with Gomez (expansion & contraction) Lower body with Gomez (rhythm & balance) Total body with ( strength & flexibility) and the core with . So I did all of them except for the mind and stillness section, and I've already done that one a couple days ago.

This was the first time I've done an actual workout from Guillermo Gomez. His accent is something to get used to, but as many have said, he's easy on the eye. I can't help but be annoyed by his pony tail swinging around lol. I honestly found his two sections SO boring. People say that he cues good...yes, he does, but for the basic movements he does I can't see how cuing well would be very hard.

I didn't really start working until I got to 's routines and that's when I started feeling it. Hers were hard and I think that's where I burned the majority of my calories.

I do regret buying this one because even though 's sections were good, they weren't super fun.

I wore my 1lb gloves for Gomez's section and I still didn't get much. I burned 370 calories 370, avg 128, max 152, steps 4,378

Have a great day!~~