RemedySpot.com

Sunday _ Ellen & Mari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone!Today I started my "Ellen/Pilates" week - this is really what I need b/c I'm frazzled - both over the loss of Shenan, my busy year end at work (June is my busiest month which also coincides with a lot of other busy things!), and the transition from the end of the school year to the start of camp (thankfully, DD is really anxious to go to camp this year - it sure beats past years when she complained about it - she is going to horseback riding and art camp - thankfully, I have a dependent care account at work that will "reimburse" me for these costs with my own money but at least at a pre-tax level!) Anyway, I think if I had to face anything other than Ellen this week I would be tempted to skip my workouts and sleep in. So...today was Ellen's Slim Sculpt from her first Studio Series - lovely! And Winsor Pilates Buns & Thighs (a good

burner!!) I really could 'live' on these types of workouts - I often find myself in the mindset of feeling like I need to do harder workouts - but I really do wonder if that is the case? Maybe once or twice a week something a bit more, but the rest of the time these? I do want to get Tracey Mallett's newest & Petra's Liquid Grooves - they look very Ellen-ish - I will have to keep my eyes on the prices at Amazon....and other places to see if I can score a deal on them.

A busy day today -

Take care!Donna