RemedySpot.com

update & plan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Possible plan anyway. I did 2/3 of 10 Pound Slimdown Lower Body yesterday and the toes on my right foot (worse side) were slightly tender but not bad last night so unless tonight is worse, it seems lunges plus a little plyo were not terrible (I do have DOMS though!). Tomorrow after work I want to do The FIRM Cardio Split, just the lower body portion. It is 24 minutes long and has some cardio too, including plyo. I rested today and want to test the feet again tomorrow. Tuesday, I also only have time for a short workout, so, depending on how I feel, I might do FIRM Lower Body Sculpt I. It is 30 minute all standing lower body. If the feet aren't great I'll go lower key. I still can't do a lot of upper body because of the stitches in my chest (mole removal) but they're coming out Wednesday so then I'll be good to go there. Not sure what I'll do Wednesday but it might be a short upper body (not a lot of time because of the doc appointment). I am keeping my podiatrist appointment for Thursday because I'm not 100% pain free and the workouts I have planned will give me a good test for that appointment too.

I'm strongly leaning toward doing a FIRM rotation starting as soon as I can (maybe next week), assuming feet are good. I feel like I really need the AWT. I need to rebuild my cardio endurance, strength (and body image, I've only gained 1 or 2 pounds but, I'm getting squishy from not moving enough the last 5 months) and the FIRM always delivers excellent results in all 3 areas for me pretty quickly. After I start feeling better, which I'm giving myself at least a month for that, I will look more seriously at taking on CLX. That one will be an experiment for me, to see how the workouts affect me, having never done any of them, and I'm not up for more experiments right now. I need results and need 'em fast and I know the FIRM delivers for me so I'm pretty sure I'll go there first.

Okay, off to bed. Looking forward to good results from my experiments this week (but very willing to tone it down if I start getting questionable or poor results too).