RemedySpot.com

Signing of for a day or two

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am off to the Olympic games in Salt Lake City so I will be off line for a day or so, please all take care and continue to post with your ideas and messages.

I love and care for each of you and will be saying extra prayers for Angelika, -Marie, and e who are going through trying times right now, but I always pray for all the members of this group and saline/silicone sisters all over the world. We are tough we can prevail.

Dr Kolb if you can please find more info on herbs to post when/if you have time I would appreciate it, I value your knowledge of homeopathic remedies and you are a valued person on this site, I am glad to have your input as well as everyone else, everyone, whether we agree or not, I think it is great that we can bounce opinions off one another, that is what makes this group different than many others.

Till I return

many blessings,

Check out the German E Commission Monographs as this is the most reliable source of this type of information. You may want to order this book. .

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 12:35 AM

Subject: Signing of for a day or two

I am off to the Olympic games in Salt Lake City so I will be off line for a day or so, please all take care and continue to post with your ideas and messages.

I love and care for each of you and will be saying extra prayers for Angelika, -Marie, and e who are going through trying times right now, but I always pray for all the members of this group and saline/silicone sisters all over the world. We are tough we can prevail.

Dr Kolb if you can please find more info on herbs to post when/if you have time I would appreciate it, I value your knowledge of homeopathic remedies and you are a valued person on this site, I am glad to have your input as well as everyone else, everyone, whether we agree or not, I think it is great that we can bounce opinions off one another, that is what makes this group different than many others.

Till I return

many blessings,

Thank you , have a great time. It looks very exciting :)

Till I return

many blessings,

I had so much fun today we took tons of pics so I will scan them when I get them back, Salt Lake was gorgeous and the wheather was fabulous, we had so much fun, I ate like a little piggy but it was such good food, mmmm cheeseburger and fried onions, and the best dessert it is frozen carmel pecan custard, man what a decadent day ha ha, oh well, I might pay for it later but I don't care, sometimes ya gotta live a little.

The security and people were incredible, it was once in a lifteime event and I am glad we went, the drive was long and boring, but other than that it was great, SLC is a wonderful city, I am so happy to live here.

Well, good to be home too, now we need to get to bed,

hope everyone is good here, and having a nice weekend.

Love

blessings

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 10:15 AM

Subject: Re: Signing of for a day or two

Thank you , have a great time. It looks very exciting :)

Till I return

many blessings,