RemedySpot.com

Re: Wed and Thurs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yesterday was the usual 5 mile commute, and today I did MBS yet again. I love, love, love it. I'm getting stronger. It's short, it hits everything, and it's a no brainer for days when I can't seem to squeeze in a full hour of STS.

Yes, that's a fun workout. Glad you can find one to take the place of STS on those kinds of days.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

What is MBS again?  Awesome job on Guitar Diet, !

So far, the guitar diet is working out quite well. I've stayed out of trouble in the evenings.

Yesterday was the usual 5 mile commute, and today I did MBS yet again. I love, love, love it. I'm getting stronger. It's short, it hits everything, and it's a no brainer for days when I can't seem to squeeze in a full hour of STS.

Gotta go. On my break. Will catch up in the evening.

Guest guest

> What is MBS again?

the firm - maximum body sculpting aka maximum body shaping aka

all weights - with tracie long (from year 2000 i believe)... one

of the best workouts ever made!

and, way to go, angelica for repeatedly enjoying this one :)

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

That's the one. I'm using a really OLD VHS tape. I love Long's calm manner

and precise movements. This one is such a great workout if you don't have the

bandwidth for choreography, and you don't feel like setting up a bunch of

equipment. She does a long superset which keeps things interesting. You can

heavy up on this one. This workout has saved me the past two weeks. Work has

been intense.

I agree. It's one of the best exercise videos ever. The only thing that might

bug people is that the music gets pretty corny, like the stuff from the

Nutcracker Suite near the end. Those old Firms were so quirky.

>

>> What is MBS again?

>

> the firm - maximum body sculpting aka maximum body shaping aka

> all weights - with tracie long (from year 2000 i believe)... one

> of the best workouts ever made!

> and, way to go, angelica for repeatedly enjoying this one :)

> :*carolyn.

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

That's why I like them so much!  They are kick @ss workouts, but with instructors like you've NEVER seen before!  Nutcracker Suite... bwhah-ha-ha!  The Caesar's Palace stage, the library stage - like anyone would ever work out there!   Love it.

.. Those old Firms were so quirky.

Guest guest

They were complete originals, and so theatrical, especially those Classics. Over the top sometimes, but that was OK. It made it more fun.Now I want to do a Classic. Maybe tomorrow morning. I haven't visited Sandahl in a while. Vol 3 is in a class by itself, LOL. Today I'm beat. I think all I can take is some Eoin Finn. (I might call him E. Finn from now on because I'm never sure if I'm spelling his first name right. I need to look at it each time.)

That's why I like them so much! They are kick @ss workouts, but with instructors like you've NEVER seen before! Nutcracker Suite... bwhah-ha-ha! The Caesar's Palace stage, the library stage - like anyone would ever work out there! Love it.

Guest guest

Oh my... Sandahl is something that is for sure. Love the workout but have to admit she does bug me some days.

They were complete originals, and so theatrical, especially those Classics. Over the top sometimes, but that was OK. It made it more fun.

Now I want to do a Classic. Maybe tomorrow morning. I haven't visited Sandahl in a while. Vol 3 is in a class by itself, LOL. Today I'm beat. I think all I can take is some Eoin Finn. (I might call him E. Finn from now on because I'm never sure if I'm spelling his first name right. I need to look at it each time.)

That's why I like them so much! They are kick @ss workouts, but with instructors like you've NEVER seen before! Nutcracker Suite... bwhah-ha-ha! The Caesar's Palace stage, the library stage - like anyone would ever work out there! Love it.

Guest guest

I definitely need to be in the mood for the vibe in that one.

Oh my... Sandahl is something that is for sure. Love the workout but have to admit she does bug me some days.

They were complete originals, and so theatrical, especially those Classics. Over the top sometimes, but that was OK. It made it more fun.

Now I want to do a Classic. Maybe tomorrow morning. I haven't visited Sandahl in a while. Vol 3 is in a class by itself, LOL. Today I'm beat. I think all I can take is some Eoin Finn. (I might call him E. Finn from now on because I'm never sure if I'm spelling his first name right. I need to look at it each time.)