RemedySpot.com

Sunday - Tracie Long Kick Back/Rodney Yee Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes like this:warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)weight training - more "traditional" moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding bigger ones!)weight training - more "functional" moves - working particularly the shoulders and postural muscles with light weightsfloor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip

Openers.aahhh.

We're meeting "Lucky" (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her! Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart- I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old, housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptionsShe souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.Talk to everyone later!Donna