RemedySpot.com

wanting to do a rotation aka thinking out loud

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Donna and , can you guys send some of your rotation discipline my way???I am a lucky girl with friends who share workouts with me and I have a lot of rotations I'd like to do... but just haven't.  The only 2 rotations I've stuck to were Slim in 6 / Slim Series and CLX, oh and one time I did a bunch of Crunch workouts for 2-3 weeks straight so that counts too. 

On the one hand, I love going to the gym, taking the classes, and lifting heavy on the floor or doing mindless cardio on the eliptical.  I'm also paying $47/month to go there so I feel I should use it.  Yet... I had so much fun on Saturday doing that Spin workout at home.

I have lots, and I mean LOTS of virgin workout sets I could choose from.  However, which one to pick?  I bought X-Train Fit by Oram from Amazon awhile back http://www.amazon.com/X-TrainFit-At-Home-Workout-Complete/dp/B004ODAVZ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & qid=1343681283 & sr=8-1 & keywords=x+train+fitness+stephanie

and have only done the stretch dvd so far, which I liked!  I'm attracted to these because they have a more laid back feel to them but are still intense.  Girlier in feel than say, S90D, Tapout XT or P90X (a friend of mine shared their Tapout XT workouts with me and they look GREAT, , but TOUGH!  I'm not ready for these just yet)  Rev Abs might not be a bad choice either level wise, but I'm leaning toward Oram I think.   

Beachbody has that great slogan, " Decide.  Commit.  Succeed. "  I'm having trouble deciding and committing is the problem!  But when I do, good things happen - so I'd really like to choose a program and stick to it for the 90 days.  So I can join the ranks of Donna, , and in their stick-to-itness with a rotation!  

I need to FOCUS and think more long term, keep my eye on the prize so to speak.  When Stacey and I were doing CLX it was nice to have a rotation schedule because the guesswork is done for you, you just look at the calendar and push play.  I guess what I will need to do is figure out how to integrate Zumba and Group Kick with whatever rotation I pick. 

I hate feeling so undecided!  I was going to go to Zumba tonite but don't feel so hot so I'm gonna take a nap, get up, and hopefully do a home workout to a new rotation!  Which one remains to be seen!

Undecided,___________________________________________________________________Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me with

this link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &     

THANK YOU!  =^..^=