RemedySpot.com

Shoulder Smolder at the Sweat Shop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I feel guilty I haven't been to CAC in over a week!  Still trying to figure everything out.  Here's what I've been up to:Tues: TK R50 + WATP,  30 flights of stairs at work both up and down,  back and biceps with Noel

Yesterday:  3 mile walk at lunchToday at the Sweat Shop, Shoulders, 3 x 10:overhead presses(8's) 10s, 10s, 10supright rows

15s, 15s, 15sreverse flys8s, 8s, 8slateral raises10's, 10's, 8'sscarecrows8s, 8s, 8s

Y presses8s, 8s, 8srear delt lifts  (probably not the right name, it's where you tilt over and with the dumbells horizontal you push/pulse up and down, your arms are behind you)

8's, 10s 10sweighted arm circles, 10 in each direction5s, 5s, 5sfront raises5s, 5s, 5sI can tell I hadn't done shoulders in awhile!  Not happy with the #s but am happy with the burn!  I got an email that my Turbo Kick Round 51, Hip Hop Hustle 23 and PiYo 22 all shipped!  Really hoping they are in my mailbox today when I get home!