RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That is the HARDEST yoga dvd I've ever " done " , well I did maybe 15 minutes of it and decided it was NOT for me.  I'm always uber impressed you can do both this one and Step It Off!Bowing to

This evening I did a harder routine.  I went with MTV Power Yoga.  Its crazy how fast she goes through the vinyasa's.   I have to modify that part.  Not saying I can't do it, but its not fun when she goes so fast like that.  There isn't any one pose that's not hard on this DVD. 

I'm cooked!  

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Good evening!

Tonight I did Blissology again and did "bliss Tuesday". This DVD has the whole week on it, but I never manage to get through the whole week. I'd like to though some time.

Have a nice evening!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

NICE!  You did a lot today between Athletic training, dog walking and Blissology! Hope the book costs weren't too high!

Good evening!

Tonight I did Blissology again and did " bliss Tuesday " .  This DVD has the whole week on it, but I never manage to get through the whole week.  I'd like to though some time.

Have a nice evening!  

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

-- ___________________________________________________________________Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me with

this link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &    

THANK YOU!  =^..^=