RemedySpot.com

Re: Yard workouts...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yay, Indy!  Aren't yardwork workouts the best??  In addition to feeling sore, you get the instant visual gratification, the fruits of your labor.  You are going to have a rockin' yard this year!!

I've been taking advantage of the glorious weather we've had lately and been working from dawn to dusk outdoors. I have cut, hauled, dug, weeded, mowed, planted, edged, loaded, trimmed, sprayed, seeded, and just about anything else imaginable for the past 3 days! I ache from head to foot!! I didn't know how tired I was until I sat down for the evening (the first rest all day) and everything stiffened up on me! --Luckily, it was all muscles, and not joints, thank goodness.

I've been putting my fitness training to a real-life test this week! Much of this yard yard is heavy-duty physically! And I don't have anyone to help at all. Sometime DH will, if I ask and wait on him to get around to it... Plants grow, and don't have time to wait until next week!

Yard work is one of my personal mile markers on my fitness, though, and this year is the first in decades where I feel like I can handle it by myself! YAY! I may actually get everything done. (Maybe...) (And if I get a job, then I can hire it done!)

Indyrose.

hoping for rain tomorrow so I can have a day off of yardwork...

Guest guest

I have cut, hauled, dug, weeded, mowed, planted, edged, loaded, trimmed, sprayed, seeded, and just about anything else imaginable for the past 3 days

That's a lot of work. You're probably actually working harder then doing a workout DVD.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.