RemedySpot.com

Wed - Step w/ Charlene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Another It Figures Episode - this time - Step! I used an 8 inch step this time to up the intensity since the workout is short. I can't believe Charlene does step w/ 3 risers (10 inches). She's crazy. She also adds in all the propulsion moves - I only do that on a 6 inch step. Anyway, it was a good one for today's time crunched morning.

Since I started April w/ Charlene, I may finish April with her - I have a lot of her older workouts on VHS and a few of her newer ones on DVD. She has a nice approach - very down-to-earth and she is inspiring!I think my basic rotation will be:

Sun, Tues & Thurs - Strength w/ Charlene (may mix in another instructor if I get bored - I have more of her cardio workouts than her strength workouts - so it is possible I will get bored - I also may miss circuit style training and want to add that in)

Mon, Wed - Cardio w/ Charlene - one day low impact, one day step

Fri - Long walk outdoors & Stretch

Tues evening - Long-ish (45-60 min) walk outdoors

I will also toss in some yoga, Classical Stetch, Pilates, etc. as an add on to most days. I can tell that I have been neglecting my flexiblity work this week!Talk to everyone later -

Donna