RemedySpot.com

Re: The FIRM Cardio Split - lower body workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, !!!

Woo hoo! My first unmodified FIRM in MONTHS!! And, I did it after work this afternoon, a time I truly hate working out at so bonus for me

I hate working out at that time too. I don't mind yoga or ab work (which is what I'm doing this evening) but for my regular workout (cardio or weights) I like it in the morning.

awesome job, !

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Yay!  She's back in the game!

Thanks, !!!

Woo hoo! My first unmodified FIRM in MONTHS!! And, I did it after work this afternoon, a time I truly hate working out at so bonus for me

I hate working out at that time too.  I don't mind yoga or ab work (which is what I'm doing this evening) but for my regular workout (cardio or weights) I like it in the morning.

awesome job, !  

´¨¨)) -:¦:-

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

:-)

(I hope so anyway!)

I hate working out at that time too. I don't mind yoga or ab work (which is what I'm doing this evening) but for my regular workout (cardio or weights) I like it in the morning.

awesome job, !

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Yay, ! I hope you continue to feel good!!!

Subject: The FIRM Cardio Split - lower body workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, May 7, 2012, 3:55 PM

Woo hoo! My first unmodified FIRM in MONTHS!! And, I did it after work this afternoon, a time I truly hate working out at so bonus for me! This workout has a lot of plyo cardio, lots of lunges and lunge variations and some leg presses too. I did it all and did not modify the high impact, except of course for my own creative versions of especially Jen's routine at the beginning and some of Dale's at the end. Jen's I could not follow if my life depended on it but I kept on bouncing anyway. I wasn't sure what kind of weights to use so I just grabbed 5s and put on my light ankle weights (2 lbs I think) for the short section that used them. The ankle weights definitely could be heavier and I'm sure I could up the weights for the rest too but this was fine for today. My feet feel okay. The left feels normal and the right (the really cranky one) is saying a little grrr in the big toe area which is not really a

concern I don't think, and all seems well between the 3rd & 4th toes which is where the pinched nerve is/was. I'll find out more later. It was fun doing this though, I missed my FIRM workouts soooooo much. I think I'll start planning a rotation while holding my breath, just in case.

Guest guest

Thank you, Donna!!

The FIRM Cardio Split - lower body workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Monday, May 7, 2012, 3:55 PM

Woo hoo! My first unmodified FIRM in MONTHS!! And, I did it after work this afternoon, a time I truly hate working out at so bonus for me! This workout has a lot of plyo cardio, lots of lunges and lunge variations and some leg presses too. I did it all and did not modify the high impact, except of course for my own creative versions of especially Jen's routine at the beginning and some of Dale's at the end. Jen's I could not follow if my life depended on it but I kept on bouncing anyway. I wasn't sure what kind of weights to use so I just grabbed 5s and put on my light ankle weights (2 lbs I think) for the short section that used them. The ankle weights definitely could be heavier and I'm sure I could up the weights for the rest too but this was fine for today. My feet feel okay. The left feels normal and the right (the really cranky one) is saying a little grrr in the big toe area which is not really a concern I don't think, and all seems well between the 3rd & 4th toes which is where the pinched nerve is/was. I'll find out more later. It was fun doing this though, I missed my FIRM workouts soooooo much. I think I'll start planning a rotation while holding my breath, just in case.