RemedySpot.com

Wow, you guys are busy! (I have been too.)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have so many unread notes on here, and there are what looks like so many interesting conversations. Not sure when I'll catch up but I'll try soon. I worked 20 Weight Watchers meetings this week (subbing for a bunch of people and learning the new computer system they're putting into WW centers in my area starting now). When I wasn't working I was making meals for my family to eat while I was at work (and I got leftovers when I got home), plus spending time with them and today with friends but no workouts. I'm only doing 15 meetings next week (I normally do 11 these days) so I should have time for more time. I did take a short walk with a friend this evening when we took a break from our scrapbooking (I went to a friend's house and cropped all afternoon & evening after work today). First walk I've taken in a long time, we'll see how my feet feel about it tonight while I'm sleeping and tomorrow morning. My podiatrist did move me to every 2 weeks instead of every week as of my visit to him Thursday... there may be an end in sight after all.

No job for DH yet but still lots of leads, 3 seemingly really good ones (well one is crummy money but he's got good experience for it) but I'm still not holding my breath and am trying not to hope too hard or count on anything coming through, it is way too disappointing when they don't. In spite of it all though, I'm doing really well. Doing a ton of praying, especially when I feel anxiety start to overwhelm me and honestly, that is what is getting me through this the most right now I think. We have tremendously supportive friends and family too. Tomorrow we're doing Father's Day for the first time in a long time with my dad. No particular reason why we haven't spent it with him except DH's family usually does a cookout and asks us first. My dad asked us to spend it with him though and so we're going out to brunch with him, my step-mother and my step-sister (whose kids are with their dad so my kids are not wanting to go, thinking they're going to be bored to death, they will be, but they'll get over it). Then I have lots of WW paperwork to catch up on... sigh. Maybe I'll catch up with EV sometime tomorrow too, I hope so. It is midnight, I was up at 7 to work. I'm going to bed now.