RemedySpot.com

week in review, + pms blues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Having a bad month pms wise and I've spent most of the day near tears.  It's beautiful outside and I haven't even left my house, too busy cleaning and cooking and I'm bummed that you can't even TELL I've been slaving away. 

The good news is I have healthy meals made for the week.  I've rediscovered the joys of soup and it's saved me from pigging out on worse stuff this week, so yay s / store brand equivalent!  I picked up a big selection of the lower calorie ones at Winco and soup is such a good comfort food for me, what Mom used to make for me as a little LouLou.. My own soup is good too but there's something about the 's... probably the loving association with Mom.

I read Donna and Carolyn's reviews of the X Factor week 1 and it will be hard to add much to their already stellar reviews!  Not sure what I'm going to do tonite, if anything :/   I kind of want to to that spin dvd I still haven't had time to do.  Tomorrow I'll start XF, but I'm going to do each workout three times each and It's going to take me a good 3 months or more to finish.  I will continue to lift heavy at CAC, as I don't want my hard earned muscle getting eaten up too much by these more cardio type

workouts. I'll figure it out as I go. Here's my week in review, around 5 hours but a lot of it was walking.  Noel killed me and it was hard to do much of anything else afterward!

I had the most fun this week doing the Cardioke and Turbo Kick.  I am very grateful to have my home gym and home workouts for those days when I don't feel like facing the World!