RemedySpot.com

Wed - Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,I'm sorry in advance, but I'm going to be brief (had a dentist apptmt this morning and tons of work for my job and home today!)- today was a rest day on my Tracie Long rotation - so I did yoga instead - I had borrowed Shiva Rea's Yoga For Beginners at the library and did the whole 70 min practice this morning! It is easily broken down into parts - there are several chapters: warm-up flow, beginner backbend flow, flexibility flow, standing poses and shavasana. This one was one of Shiva's easiest to follow routines. She also showed good beginner modifications. I may think about getting this one for my collection if I can find a trade for it! Oh -on the dog search front, I'm having much more luck w/ an all-breed rescue - we passed our home visit and we're "pre-approved" to adopt. On Sunday we're

going to meet "Lucky" - here's her picture (scroll down they are in alphabetical order!) We are also interested in Bogart and Nala. Goldie is interesting to me, but she looks too Chow...and Chows can be aggressive.http://www.muttsmatterrescue.com/available_dogs.htmlTake care -Donna