RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday - Cardio/Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am just burned out on what I'm doing???

Maybe a break is what is needed. I'd go with how you feel.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

yeah if you have to really force yourself...maybe you need a break.

meanwhile the beach sounds wonderful! where are you going?

Ok - so, I don't know what is going on w/ me. I have had ZERO motivation to workout for the last 2 weeks. Maybe I just need a rest week or maybe I am just burned out on what I'm doing??? But, I did force myself to do 10 Min Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner - I did the first 4 segments, but ran out of steam/time for the last one. I added on Rodney's AM Yoga for Your Week - Standing Poses today - worked very nicely. I'm going to start packing for the beach today - wish me luck. I like to take my time and not do it all in one day - so that is the method to my madness! I'm hoping by the weekend I have it all done and we can have a peaceful departure.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Donna do you maybe need to do something completely different?  Your workouts seem... similar to me.  I know you're trying to be good to your back, which is soooo important, but maybe something different would be good, something that got you out of the house?  Tennis lessons or something?

You're still my Rotation Hero. 

meanwhile the beach sounds wonderful!  where are you going?

Ok - so, I don't know what is going on w/ me. I have had ZERO motivation to workout for the last 2 weeks. Maybe I just need a rest week or maybe I am just burned out on what I'm doing??? But, I did force myself to do 10 Min Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner - I did the first 4 segments, but ran out of steam/time for the last one. I added on Rodney's AM Yoga for Your Week - Standing Poses today - worked very nicely. I'm going to start packing for the beach today - wish me luck. I like to take my time and not do it all in one day - so that is the method to my madness! I'm hoping by the weekend I have it all done and we can have a peaceful departure.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Hmm... the only problem is, I just have such a limited amount of time to get out of the house to workout....between work and DD's activities.....maybe I should take a look around my collection and see what is different there. I probably just need a good week off. I have also been missing my outdoor walks for most of the summer - just a lot of things coming up on the day that my friend and I normally walk. We have vowed to get back at it after Labor Day.

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:12 AMSubject: Re: Tuesday - Cardio/Yoga

Donna do you maybe need to do something completely different? Your workouts seem... similar to me. I know you're trying to be good to your back, which is soooo important, but maybe something different would be good, something that got you out of the house? Tennis lessons or something?

You're still my Rotation Hero.

Guest guest

Hi Barb,

We're going to Ocean City - it is fun and it may be just what I need - a week off from formal exercise - we'll walk a lot, and go in the pool/ocean....

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:20 AMSubject: Re: Tuesday - Cardio/Yoga

Guest guest

A beach trip sounds great Donna! A change of scenery can work wonders. So can a rest week.