RemedySpot.com

Weekend/Week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

My Dad was visiting from out of town this weekend, so I didn't workout. I could have done something Sat morning, but wanted to sleep in . Today, after he left, I probably could have done something also, but just wanted to chill out. I go back to work tomorrow after a week off - I intended to take Thurs/Fri off as vacation time, but ended up taking Mon/Tues off b/c of DD's injury.

Luna did fairly well w/ my Dad - but there were some incidents that concern me. Mostly, surrounding her unpredictable behavior - one minute allowing my Dad to pet her, next min, growling and barking. The trainer is coming tomorrow for an evaluation/consultation. I'm still very conflicted and "on the fence" about Luna and how well suited we are for each other. I think if it were just DH and I, I would have more patience with this and try to work it out- but my concern is having young children over. It is one thing to tell an adult to "ignore" your dog until she settles down and approaches you - but it is another thing entirely to throw kids - whose movements and actions are unpredictible into the mix. I am hoping the trainer will be honest with us. If it weren't for DH, I, honestly, would return her to the rescue organization b/c I don't trust her with people she doesn't know and I don't want to limit my DD

in terms of who can/can't come over to play. My DH, however, seems to think that her behavior is no biggie. What's up with that? *SIGH*

On the workout front, I think I'm going to do Gilad's Express Workouts this week - bits and pieces of them - my DD had to switch up camps due to her injury and I have her in a nature camp this week, but it is a bit of a ways away from home, so I have to leave earlier to get her there.

Wish me luck w/ the trainer!!!Donna