RemedySpot.com

Round 51 thru Finesse + Yoga For Stress Relief: Practice for Back Tension

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Got in a second set of workouts for today, hoping to punch and kick some of these summertime blues away.  I did Turbo Kick Round 51 low impact because I wanted to stay in bare feet :)  I really like this round a lot!  I did it through the Finesse section.

After that I took out one of my favorite yoga dvd's, Yoga For Stress Relief.  Usually I do the Practice for the SI Joint, but tonite I did the one for back tension.  I really liked it!  I was at least 50% the same as the one for the SI Joint, but it had some really wonderful upper back openers using a bolster, and doing what she calls " quarter dog pose " which is kind of a cross between dolphin and child's pose to really elongate the spine.  Wow, this all felt soooo good!  The best part was that both kittehs were by my side, and Junior even kissed my hand! 

I'm actually kind of looking forward to work tomorrow.  Hope to do shoulders at the Sweat Shop and Zumba at CAC tomorrow night! Sweet Dreams, Everyone!