RemedySpot.com

Re: Thursday - lower body/cs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes! It is very rare for me, but this year I really tried not to spend and I also tried to use more of what I already have (which is a lot!)

Hmmm....wishes:Classical Stretch Seasons 6., 7 & 8

New and Old Essentrics

Freytag's Kickboxing workout

Some of the workouts b/c I like cardio/strength/circuits

Tracey Mallett's Fuse Dance workouts (nice for when I'm in an Ellen-ish mood, but don't want to burn out on Ellen)

Petra's Liquid Grooves (same reason as for Tracey's workouts!)

The KCM workouts I'm missing - Kickboxing and Split Sessions

Tracie Long's newest

Some Misc. Yoga (mostly Element)

Those Burke Workouts - I checked out the clips and they look good! Also one of them is broken into 20 min

Those are my main wishes, but, I have more (no surprises there!)! :) I'm really trying to pace myself though and also trying to trade for workouts and also want to get organized at some point and sell some stuff - I have books, workouts, etc. even if I just do a trade in on Amazon, getting an Amazon gift card would be worth it!Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 11:40 AMSubject: Re: Thursday - lower body/cs

Under budget?? YAY DONNA! So you're thinking of getting more CS then? Anything else on your wish list?

Guest guest

Yes, your list is very " Donna-ish " :)  and I know you would totally do them all many times!  Your reviews are always so good and thorough so I like it when you get new stuff too!Uh oh... Traci Long has new ones???  Um.. those might have to go on my list too!  Off to her website to check 'em out!  I don't know why I want them, I have a lot of her stuff but they remain virgins. 

I'm so happy I've committed to doing X-Train Fit and will knock off 8 virgins that way, and of course just to say I completed another rotation. It will take me longer than 90 days though, because I'll have gym workouts thrown in, like tonite I'm going to Group Kick!

Yes! It is very rare for me, but this year I really tried not to spend and I also tried to use more of what I already have (which is a lot!)

Hmmm....wishes:Classical Stretch Seasons 6., 7 & 8

New and Old Essentrics

Freytag's Kickboxing workout

Some of the workouts b/c I like cardio/strength/circuits

Tracey Mallett's Fuse Dance workouts (nice for when I'm in an Ellen-ish mood, but don't want to burn out on Ellen)

Petra's Liquid Grooves (same reason as for Tracey's workouts!)

The KCM workouts I'm missing - Kickboxing and Split Sessions

Tracie Long's newest

Some Misc. Yoga (mostly Element)

Those Burke Workouts - I checked out the clips and they look good! Also one of them is broken into 20 min

Those are my main wishes, but, I have more (no surprises there!)! :)  I'm really trying to pace myself though and also trying to trade for workouts and also want to get organized at some point and sell some stuff - I have books, workouts, etc.  even if I just do a trade in on Amazon, getting an Amazon gift card would be worth it!

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 11:40 AM

Subject: Re: Thursday - lower body/cs

Under budget?? YAY DONNA!  So you're thinking of getting more CS then?  Anything else on your wish list?