RemedySpot.com

Thursday - lower body/cs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Had another morning where I didn't really want to workout - I think a big problem is I'm going to bed later than usual, which makes it harder to get up and have energy. My DD is also staying up later and later, which isn't helping! I also will need to de-program her once we get back to school

Anyway, for today I did a Classical Stretch episode I recorded from PBS earlier in the year when I was on a CS kick. I'm lucky in that my PBS station carries CS - they are a season or two behind. This past winter they were running season 7, and that is what I did today. It was lovely and really made my back feel good. I was getting really tight on my right side again (that is my tight side) and this episode really balanced it all out. Feel so much better! I also did 10 lb slimdown original - lower body - the hardest one of that series. One of the challenges I have w/ doing CS is that it is both strength and stretching and if I'm fatigued from another workout I sometimes have a hard time w/ some of CS's strength moves (like those long plie holds) This is where I wish I had the time and discipline to workout 2Xs per day - I think it would be great to do my strength/cardio and a stretch/yoga/Pilates at separate times of the day

- but, alas, that just isn't going to happen right now. So, anyway, now that I did a CS, I'm thinking of checking out what is available to buy from Miranda (I have been really good this year w/ spending and am actually under my budget!!!)- may still hold out though until later in the year in the hopes that she'll run a sale. I do have Season 4, and a lot of her "stand-alone" workouts plus I also have access to whatever season is being run on PBS. So, that really *should* hold me. I may take Season 4 on vacation though so I can keep limber. we usually walk a lot either on the beach or on the boardwalk, so I know I won't be sitting still the whole time. Of course, we also eat a lot....Talk to everyone later!Donna