RemedySpot.com

Tamilee I Want Those Arms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This morning I barely had time for a 15 minute workout but did my push-ups and then did program one of I Want Those Arms. I haven't done this in a long time. She says program 2 is harder but I don't think so, this one seemed plenty challenging this morning. It is all standing and I just wanted the variety (program 2 is seated) though I'm not sure my feet appreciated it so I probably won't do it again for a while. I tried moving up to 6s with it but could only do one set of each exercise with them. She does a bunch of different exercises in rapid succession (12 reps of each, all very controlled but no rests in between exercises) and then repeats each for another 12 then 8 of each with no rests in between sets either. I had to go down to 5s for the 2nd & 3rd sets but am okay with that. Tomorrow is lower body.

Good (OT) news... DH got several calls/emails from recruiters today. Nothing solid but it was still encouraging. I had two WW At Work classes register for new sessions and both are running again so that helps plus I got an email from someone at the WW corporate office asking if I'd be interested in helping train co-workers on the new computer system they're installing (we've never been computerized in this area so it is all new to everyone). I'm supposed to be trained in it myself in July but will hopefully be able to go sometime this month then I'll end up being a trainer myself. I am super excited. My background before kids is primarily in designing training programs and doing a lot of stand up training myself, much of it in computer programs (especially for various autotomotive applications) but also other things too. I also wrote the training and instructor manuals as a tech writer and designed and ran a train-the-trainer program (I did both tech writing and instructional design & training at the same time). I told one of my bosses about my background when I told her I wanted to sub as often as possible because of DH's job loss and if there was a corporate training job available, I'd love to be considered for it and here I am! It isn't full-time or permanent but it will help fill in some gaps in our income for a while at least. I'll know more tomorrow, but I'm thrilled!