RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

I got up early and walked the dogs pretty briskly. My fitbit said I burned 200 calories and I got about 4,000 steps.

Today was legs so I decided to go with one I haven't done since last year. I did Butts & Guts. I did all of it except for the abs. I've been noticing that when I work my abs too much I have a "pooch" look, almost like a swelling, what the hell is that?

Anyway, here's how it went for me.

Standing Glute Work:*walking lunge w/plie jump 5*1-legged squat w/foot on high step 4 risers 5lb*forward thrusting hammer punch lunges*squats with barbell 30*walking lunge w/plie jump (fewer reps) 5*deadlift w/barbell & toes on dumbbell- skipped*1-legged squat w/foot on low step 3 risers 5lb*side hammer thrusting lunges*front-side-back lunge combo*squats with barbell 30*firewalkers (side steps w/band around ankles) I used my green firewalker band. WOW, what a difference these are compared to just the band and so much more comfortable too.*low pulse lunges 5Floor Work: *outer thigh raises with ball*hamstring tucks with feet on ball(add ankle weights)*hamstring raises with one foot on riser*inner thigh lifts*various leg lifts on all fours (straight, bent, elbows, hydrant) OMG, why does she HAVE to call these pizza presses? Where does she get that from. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I wore my HRM because I wasn't sure how many calories I burned.

I burned 271 calories, avg 110, max 154, steps 1,828

Have a great day!!