RemedySpot.com

Turbo Fire: Fire 45

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For cardio tonite I did Turbo Fire, Fire 45.  It was a lot of fun!  It had been so long since I had done this that it was like a virgin workout!  You do 3 " fire drills " or turbos - the first one you do once, and the second one you do twice.  The music was good, choreo fun, plenty of kicks.. the only teensy critque I would say is that Chalene says, " You're not tired yet! "   like 10 times.  I adore Chalene and can forgive that because she's tons of fun.  

I love working out at home.  I was in my undies and sports bras and both Creamsicles (my orange and white kitties) were there for support. Tomorrow I'll probably do mindless cardio at the Sweat Shop or walk the West Hills, as I'm going to a play tomorrow night and won't be able to hit the gym.

Off to take a bath and hit the sack!

Guest guest

I love working out at home. I was in my undies and sports bras and both Creamsicles (my orange and white kitties) were there for support.

I agree. No judgments on how you look except the cats and they could care less what you look like. I love working out barefoot. That's my favorite thing.

Good job !!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*