RemedySpot.com

Wed - Perfect Mix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

*SIGH* I'm about an hour and a half away from putting my cat to sleep. I'm sad, the house will be very empty without any pets (this is the first and only time DH and I have been together without a pet in the house - our rabbit moved outside for the summer months). Very weird. Also, I can see my DD is growing and changing (starting to develop a bit.....yikes, it feels so early to me, but I think there is a wide age range and some of her friends are going through some changes, too) and while everything is normal about that, I'm mourning a bit the loss of "baby"hood.Ok - sorry for being a downer. Today I did Kries' New Method Perfect Mix. I decided to switch gears so I don't completely overdose on Ellen! This one is nice - there is a segment in the middle that is very Ellen-ish - dance, toning w/ light weights. The DVD is divided into 3 segments - matwork, "metabolic booster" (which is the light weight, dance, sculpt routine)

and yoga. Each segment is approx 20 min. These are just right for this week - my motivation and energy are low - but, I am actually feeling these workouts w'/ mild DOMS in my legs and core. Go figure - 8 weeks of X-Factor and these still kick my butt. Actually, after the first week or so of X-Factor I didn't get sore anymore. Ok - will check in later.Waves to everyone!Donna