RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today I did Amy's Drop Set Strength and did the legs. I have to say that I'm disappointed in this one. I didn't feel a thing from it. The problem is that she does various arms with each set which makes it impossible to stay heavy to feel the legs. I even left out her arm changes and just kept mine low and the only thing I was feeling was my low back. I'm not sure how I could modify this to make it work.

After I got done with that section I really wanted more. I had no idea what to pull out so I pulled out what I had down for tomorrow which was her KB Dynamics. I did workout #1 and focused mostly on my legs and left out the arm work. I put Drop Sets back in and did the abs. Once again, her abs sucked!

Here are the exercises in Drop Sets.

8 reps heavy, 10 reps middle, 12 reps light (Amy even uses 5 lbs for the light set on some of it)

Wide sumo squats 30/25/20 (she did 3 sets here)

Bulgarian lunge (one leg squat on step) 20/15/10 1 set

Close stance squats 25/20/15 1 set

Single leg dead lift- I did calve raises here

My big problem with this leg routine is that if I tried to go heavier my low back would start hurting. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Have a great day!~~