RemedySpot.com

Tues - and Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was 2 miles of from her 5 day walk, the one w/ the color coded miles. Since green and purple are my favorite colors, I picked those miles for today. Very lovely walk - I really need to fit in more often - a nice cardio buzz w/out killing myself. After that, I did the "quickie" Tuesday practice from Eoinn's Blissology. It was front body openers, but, honestly, I felt it was more of a general practice. Maybe if I did the longer practice, I would have noticed more of a "theme". He did include front body openers like bow, wheel, camela and cobra. I did have to modify and I followed a for modifications. I would say that overall these aren't great for yoga-beginners b/c he does include some advanced poses (camel and half moon, I find to be advanced!) and although he does show some modifications through a (she modified wheel - which is another one I can't do!), unless you are more experienced with yoga you

may not know how to modify on your own (for instance, I don't think a modified half-moon, and I know that I need to modify by putting my hand on a block b/c I can't go all the way down). All that said, it is a nice practice if you are a high beginner to intermediate w/ some experience in modifying things on your own! He did include pigeon again and the more pigeons for me the better!Hope everyone has a good day.

Tomorrow is the lower body workout from 10 lb slimdown extreme - it is going to be tough!Donna