RemedySpot.com

Wed - Lower body, yin yoga and dog questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was 10 lb slimdown xtreme lower body - this is the toughest in the series. It is HARD (at least for me!) and I generally matched Chris's weights (sometimes I went higher, sometimes lower - but about average to Chris!). This one really gets my HR up, too.

I skipped Blissology today b/c I couldn't handle any sun salutations! So I did Kries' Yin Yoga segment from her Hot Body/Cool Mind DVD. That was perfect!Ok - crazy question - if I got 2 puppies at the same time, would I be insane? It turns out that I may be able to get a baby Golden and a baby Collie. Anyone ever get 2 puppies at the same time (they are 3 weeks apart in age)? I eventually wanted to have 2 dogs - but I had imagined getting one now and one later. Would training them together be super hard or would it be just hard up front and easier than taking the time to train another puppy next year? Sort of like twins vs. kids that are born a year apart? Take care!Donna