RemedySpot.com

The FIRM Sculpted Buns, Hips and Thighs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tracie Long leads this 35 minute abdominal and lower body training workout that is all on the floor so very foot-friendly. I haven't done it in a long time, haven't done much of anything the last few months, but I sure did it today. She starts out with abs, lower abs of course (because they're so hard for me), then does lower body, then back to abs then lower body, then more abs then it finishes with more lower body and a stretch. The 2nd set of abs are pure killer for me. She focuses a lot on lower abs in this whole workout (but works everything else too). In this part your legs are extended up for a lot of it and then you bend one leg a little and do an upper body and lower body crunch at the same time, then do the other leg and upper & lower crunch and do it again a few more times for fun, then

do that with oblique crunches (opposite leg bending in, more standard time of oblique crunch). I have never been able to do all the reps in this set and definitely couldn't today, still feeling my abs from Tamilee hurting them on Monday. I always say my goal is to be able to do all the reps in this set and it still is! I also started with a 3.5 lb ankle weight for lower body (you do one leg, then abs then come back for the other leg) and quickly realized I'd never finish the workout with those and went down to a 1 lb weight but that was almost too light so next time I'll try a 2.5. It was still really good and I'm really glad I got this in. DH got a call for an interview for a job he's excited about so hopefully... it is Tuesday at 10. Wish us luck, say some prayers, whatever works! I'm off for one WW meeting now and then have 2 more this evening. This is my light day and I'm

enjoying it!