RemedySpot.com

Re: Woman VS Machine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The darned thing kept saying "PEDAL FASTER" at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath.

LOL I hope the workout made you feel better. PMS is torturous and I get it BAD. Worse than I ever have in my life. It a horrible feeling. Makes me feel like a monster.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Just sending you a hug today, ... (((LAURA)))!

I'm glad the eliptical pushed you so hard and you did so incredibly great with it too!!

More hugs, I hope today feels better already,

Woman VS Machine

I've been depressed today even though it's gorgeous outside. Part of it is PMS, part of it is I did Meals on Wheels today and that's always a bittersweet experience, part of it is work frustrations, I'm mad at myself for eating too much and getting so fat, etc...

I felt like escaping to the Sweat Shop and because it's so nice outside I had my choice of 6 cardio machines! I started off using the lat pull machine but started crying and decided an endorphin kick would be better so I chose a PreCor eliptical and went hard at it. I was at level 15 and decided to "turn this mutha up!!" and went to the max at level 20 for the last 5 minutes. I checked my heart rate and was on the cusp of high cardio zone to "above zone" which made me happy. The darned thing kept saying "PEDAL FASTER" at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath. I burned 300 calories in around 25 minutes and was dripping in sweat.

The best part, of course, was the apricot vanilla scented shower afterward, and I do feel a tad better.

Guest guest

Ugh - sorry to hear that . I don't get very weepy or emotional (maybe a tad impatient, but that could be due to exhaustion) w/ PMS, but my energy level just totally bottoms out - so frustrating! Today I ended up taking another rest day b/c of it. I just could not motivate myself to workout - even tempting myself w/ my beloved Ellen Barrett workouts! At least I'm getting my X-Factors in and will walk on Friday -so minimum requirements will be met for the week and next week is a new PMS-free week to begin again.

I hope you are feeling brighter today! How nice that you volunteer for Meals on Wheels!!

((HUGS))Donna

Subject: Woman VS MachineTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

I've been depressed today even though it's gorgeous outside. Part of it is PMS, part of it is I did Meals on Wheels today and that's always a bittersweet experience, part of it is work frustrations, I'm mad at myself for eating too much and getting so fat, etc...

I felt like escaping to the Sweat Shop and because it's so nice outside I had my choice of 6 cardio machines! I started off using the lat pull machine but started crying and decided an endorphin kick would be better so I chose a PreCor eliptical and went hard at it. I was at level 15 and decided to "turn this mutha up!!" and went to the max at level 20 for the last 5 minutes. I checked my heart rate and was on the cusp of high cardio zone to "above zone" which made me happy. The darned thing kept saying "PEDAL FASTER" at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath. I burned 300 calories in around 25 minutes and was dripping in sweat.

The best part, of course, was the apricot vanilla scented shower afterward, and I do feel a tad better.

Guest guest

Thank you Everyone!  Today is a little bit better, at least so far.   I am mad because I forgot my gym bag at home for the Sweat Shop, but I will for sure go to CAC after work for a complete one hour workout.

Donna I hear you on the exhaustion - about one day a month I come home and crash at  6pm and sleep all the way til 6am.  Aunt Flo is MEAN MEAN MEAN.  I hate spending 1.5 weeks a month crying!

Ugh - sorry to hear that .  I don't get very weepy or emotional (maybe a tad impatient, but that could be due to exhaustion) w/ PMS, but my energy level just totally bottoms out - so frustrating!  Today I ended up taking another rest day b/c of it.  I just could not motivate myself to workout - even tempting myself w/ my beloved Ellen Barrett workouts!   At least I'm getting my X-Factors in and will walk on Friday -so minimum requirements will be met for the week and next week is a new PMS-free week to begin again.

I hope you are feeling brighter today!  How nice that you volunteer for Meals on Wheels!!

((HUGS))Donna

Subject: Woman VS Machine

To: " Exercise Videos " <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

I've been depressed today even though it's gorgeous outside.  Part of it is PMS, part of it is I did Meals on Wheels today and that's always a bittersweet experience, part of it is work frustrations, I'm mad at myself for eating too much and getting so fat, etc...

I felt like escaping to the Sweat Shop and because it's so nice outside I had my choice of 6 cardio machines!  I started off using the lat pull machine but started crying and decided an endorphin kick would be better so I chose a PreCor eliptical and went hard at it.  I was at level 15 and decided to " turn this mutha up!! " and went to the max at level 20 for the last 5 minutes.  I checked my heart rate and was on the cusp of high cardio zone to " above zone " which made me happy.  The darned thing kept saying " PEDAL FASTER " at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath.  I burned 300 calories in around 25 minutes and was dripping in sweat.

Guest guest

I've noticed as I'm getting older AF is getting worse in terms of emotional upset. You're not alone, . Will look forward to hearing aobut CAC later!

Woman VS MachineTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

Guest guest

A day or two off is fine when you really need it, Donna! You are making your minimum and usually go way beyond that. I hope today is a good rest day for you!

Woman VS MachineTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

Guest guest

I am so totally ready for menopause - where is it??!! I think I'm doomed to go into my early 50's b/c my mom did..... :(

Donna

Subject: Woman VS MachineTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

Guest guest

I've thought that many times too!! :-)

Guest guest

I'm almost 54 and just barely starting -- still have regular visits, but also

have heat and other signs of menopause -- the worst of both worlds... :-(

Indyrose

>

>

>

>

> Subject: Woman VS Machine

>

> To: " Exercise Videos " <exercisevideos >

> Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 4:14 PM

>

>

>

>

> I've been depressed today even though it's gorgeous

outside. Part of it is PMS, part of it is I did Meals on Wheels today and

that's always a bittersweet experience, part of it is work frustrations, I'm mad

at myself for eating too much and getting so fat, etc...

>

>

> I felt like escaping to the Sweat Shop and because it's

so nice outside I had my choice of 6 cardio machines! I started off using the

lat pull machine but started crying and decided an endorphin kick would be

better so I chose a PreCor eliptical and went hard at it. I was at level 15 and

decided to " turn this mutha up!! " and went to the max at level 20 for the last 5

minutes. I checked my heart rate and was on the cusp of high cardio zone to

" above zone " which made me happy. The darned thing kept saying " PEDAL FASTER "

at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath. I burned 300 calories in

around 25 minutes and was dripping in sweat.

>

>

> The best part, of course, was the apricot vanilla

scented shower afterward, and I do feel a tad better.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

You are awesome for doing Meals on Wheels! Amazing woman. I'm glad you were able to feel some relief. I've been depressed today even though it's gorgeous outside. Part of it is PMS, part of it is I did Meals on Wheels today and that's always a bittersweet experience, part of it is work frustrations, I'm mad at myself for eating too much and getting so fat, etc...I felt like escaping to the Sweat Shop and because it's so nice outside I had my choice of 6 cardio machines! I started off using the lat pull machine but started crying and decided an endorphin kick would be better so I chose a PreCor eliptical and went hard at it. I was at level 15 and decided to "turn this mutha up!!" and went to the max at level 20 for the last 5 minutes. I checked my heart rate and was on the cusp of high cardio zone to "above zone" which made me happy. The darned thing kept saying "PEDAL FASTER" at level 20 and I cursed it under my gasping breath. I burned 300 calories in around 25 minutes and was dripping in sweat.The best part, of course, was the apricot vanilla scented shower afterward, and I do feel a tad better.