RemedySpot.com

X-Factor Week # 3 breakdown preview

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now that I went running at lunch and want to continue heavy lifting and take Group Kick I'm not sure how I'm going to fit this all in.  UG!  So many workouts, so little time!  I do have a friend coming over for Workout 1 tonite, at any rate :)

That is how I feel!  I may have to stick with one phase for a longer period of time - Week # 1 was doable, but I'm surprised that I'm sore.  Not seriously sore, but I know I did something yesterday!

Copied this from VF - I think the workouts are going to get more intense as we go along! :)  (all the more reason to keep my light and fun workouts in the regular rotation!)

Week 3 breakdownMountain climbersLying hip raisesplit lunges (or modify w/ slower alternating back lunge) Heels to sky - on back, bring legs straight up, lift to work absAirplane to train - pushup, jump up, star jump (i think the girl does tuck jumps) - or modify with step down slow to pushup, step back up, low jump

Reverse lunge - 45 seconds right, 45 leftPause for break if you need itSurf pop-ups -- down for pushup, pop up like you're on a surfboard,alternating sides Pushups /hand to sky -- 6 pushups, high side plank w/arm raise, alternate sides

Kneeling kickout - on all fours, bring leg out to side, then kick, 45 secs each side MMA knees - 15 secs each side, although he loses track of time and we do all but 5 seconds on the first side Squat jumpsSide bridge pulse - 45 secs each side

Rest if you need it Repeat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Carolyn - this is what we're in for next week! (Tomorrow! YIKES! I better get to bed!)

Copied this from VF - I think the workouts are going to get more intense as we go along! :) (all the more reason to keep my light and fun workouts in the regular rotation!)

Week 3 breakdownMountain climbersLying hip raisesplit lunges (or modify w/ slower alternating back lunge) Heels to sky - on back, bring legs straight up, lift to work absAirplane to train - pushup, jump up, star jump (i think the girl does tuck jumps) - or modify with step down slow to pushup, step back up, low jumpReverse lunge - 45 seconds right, 45 leftPause for break if you need itSurf pop-ups -- down for pushup, pop up like you're on a surfboard,alternating sides Pushups /hand to sky -- 6 pushups, high side plank w/arm raise, alternate sidesKneeling kickout - on all fours, bring leg out to side, then kick, 45 secs each side MMA knees - 15 secs each side, although he loses track of time and we do all but 5 seconds on the first side Squat jumpsSide bridge pulse - 45 secs each sideRest if you need it Repeat

Guest guest

> Airplane to train - pushup, jump up, star jump (i think the girl

> does tuck jumps) - or modify with step down slow to pushup, step

> back up, low jump

i will be doing the modification...LOL

> Surf pop-ups -- down for pushup, pop up like you're on a

> surfboard,alternating sides

hmmmm, sounds like im going to get really dizzy this week! LOL

> Pushups /hand to sky -- 6 pushups, high side plank w/arm raise,

> alternate sides

omg, i would LOVE to do this, i used to be good at these!!! but

im still not sure if i should be doing side planks right now

(especially on the right side)

i can do front planks though so maybe i will do pushup into

plank, then extend opposite leg and arm

> MMA knees - 15 secs each side, although he loses track of time

> and we do all but 5 seconds on the first side

dont know what MMA knees are but ive also noticed that nahesi

doesnt always give the same amount of time per side.

> Side bridge pulse - 45 secs each side

:( more side planks :( will have to sub standing side crunches.

> Repeat

wow. i promise to try my best!!! see you tomorrow.

:*carolyn.